Migos Announce Partnership With Can-Am Motorcycle Bikes
Atlanta, GA – Migos announce a brand new partnership with Can-Am to launch the corporate’s new three-wheel motorbike.
The Canadian motorbike firm made the announcement final Friday (March eight). The Atlanta natives will assist launch Can-Am’s Ryker 2019 mannequin.
var pathParts = window.location.pathname.substr(1).break up(‘/’);
googletag.cmd.push(operate () );
Migos introduced the partnership by posing with the Ryker on Instagram with the caption, “W E R E A D Y T O R I D E.”
View this post on Instagram
A submit shared by Migos (@migos) on Mar 11, 2019 at 6:07pm PDT
Quavo spoke with Vibe in regards to the collaboration and his love of motorsports saying, “I used to be whipping something with wheels on it. We had quads, dust bikes, and go-karts. I’ve the large four-wheeler proper now with me. You can see the Can-AM over on my Instagram, the place I’m dressed up within the all-green go well with. I’m an out of doors adventurous sort of man myself.”
The platinum-selling trio will launch a limited-edition set of collaborative merchandise and incorporate the brand new Can-Am Ryker in an upcoming music video.
Fans can personalize and construct their very own Can-Am Ryker beginning at $eight,499.
- Issa Rae Updates Fans On Progress Of "Insecure" Season Four
- Steph Curry Responds To Historic Blown Lead: "The Wheels Fell Off"
- E-40 Sues Another Author For Stealing "Captain Save A Hoe" Trademark
- YFN Lucci Drops "Walk With Me" Single & Announces Gangsta Grillz Mixtape
- Jennifer Lopez & Alex Rodriguez Selling $17.5 Million Pad For Something Bigger
- Man Found Dead At Burning Man, Sheriff Calls Death "Suspicious"
One of 6ix9ine's first major feud was with Casanova. "Set Trippin" was ringing off in the clubs during 6ix9ine's ascent to stardom. The song was taken as a diss towards 6ix9ine. The…
The Rober Kraft story continues to get weirder and weirder by the day. We reported that Kraft has been charged on two counts of soliciting prostitution on the Orchids of…