XO Records Founder Amir "Cash" Esmaelian Celebrates Birthday With Rap Stars Galore
Toronto, ON – XO Records has so much to be pleased about as of late and on December 27, its founder Amir “Cash” Esmaelian simulated a music video drip along with his Cash Day birthday celebration in Toronto.
Powered by Rémy Martin Cognac, the annual shindig noticed greater than 500 pals and colleagues from throughout North America celebrating as a number of curated cocktails have been paired with the customized Japanese dishes.
A$AP Rocky, Metro Boomin, Gunna Canadian Hip Hop duo 88Glam, and XO Records artists Nav and Black Atlas have been all in attendance. The multi-sensory expertise was capped off with a recreated look of a psychedelic Tokyo night time.
Check out extra flicks of the Cash Day ’19 from inside Canada’s financial capital down under.
- Ringo Starr signs exclusive worldwide publishing deal with BMG | The Music Universe
- Kodak Black's Jail Sentence Reportedly Shortened To August
- Teairra Mari Trolls 50 Cent With Pink Wig & Claims She Doesn't Have His $30Okay
- Kendrick Lamar Covers Vanity Fair: Talks Pulitzer Prize, NFL, & Kanye West
- #TimeDone Continuing The Mission Nipsey Hussle Helped Launch
- Rick Rock Reflects On 2Pac's Heated "Hit Em' Up" Recording Session
Lil Wayne is among the largest sports activities heads in hip-hop. He's been trusted by ESPN to scribe op-ed sports activities items, and Wayne has additionally made a lot of appearances on…