Adidas Drops Patriotic UltraBoost 2019 For The 4th Of July: Purchase Link
When the founding fathers signed the declaration of independence on July 4th, 1776, they did so with the intention that one day, sneakers would be created to celebrate patriotism and the great United States of America. Okay, maybe that’s not completely true, but that doesn’t take away from the fact that sneaker brands like to take full advantage of the 4th of July by coming out with some sneakers that are appropriate for the occasion. Americans are a patriotic bunch and are willing to do anything to prove just how much they love their country.
Nike recently canceled a shoe with the Betsy Ross flag on it, but that hasn’t stopped Adidas from coming out with an American flag-inspired pair of UltraBoost 2019’s. The top half of the shoe and the three stripes cage is blue, while the bottom half, including the midsole, is white. From there, the back heel has hints of red which ties the American flag aesthetic together.
This particular pair doesn’t have the American flag anywhere so it won’t generate any controversy which is probably a good thing. If you’re looking to cop, they are available now at adidas.com for $180 USD. Sizes range from 7-14.
- Sia Recalls The Time She Denied Donald Trump's Request For A Picture On "SNL"
- Hip Hop Week In Review: "Kids See Ghosts," Lil Wayne's Cash Money Exit & Drake/Pusha T Beef
- Scotty McCreery earns first No 1 with 'Five More Minutes' | The Music Universe
- #DXCLUSIVE: Classified Unleashes "Damn Right" Video
- Keri Hilson Claps Back After Being Called "Has Been" With Finesse
- Snoop Dogg Roasts 50 Cent Over "Versace Print" Lambo: "I Gon Take His Car, Call It Even"
Solange lastly returned together with her new album earlier at this time. She did not give a lot discover -- taking a web page from her sister's launch of Lemonade. However,…
Bill Belichick is impressed with Khalil Mack current play, however that does not imply he is prepared to match the Bears' linebacker to all-time nice Lawrence Taylor. When requested how…
Could she be shooting the music video for her The Lion King single? Twenty-four hours after Beyoncé released "Spirit," a track featured on The Gift, a compilation she curated for The Lion King,…