Adidas Nite Jogger "Jet Set" Pack Official Images And Release Info
Adidas’ newest retro, but oddly futuristic-looking runner, the Nite Jogger, has been an enormous hit to date due to its attention-grabbing design and comfy increase midsole. There have been a number of colorways to launch to date, which each garnering various levels of success. Now, it seems as if Adidas has an entire pack of Nite Jogger’s popping out which can all signify a special metropolis. The pack is being dubbed “Jet Set” and can see six cities represented together with New York, London, Paris, Los Angeles, Tokyo, and Shanghai.
Each shoe has the identical base colour of black, though each metropolis will get a special colour for the highlights. For instance, there’s a tag on the tongue of each single shoe that carries that particular colour, in addition to the identify of the town. New York is orange, Los Angeles is mint inexperienced, Shanghai is inexperienced, London is crimson, Tokyo is purple, and Paris is blue.
- Meek Mill's Docuseries Producers Say Lawyer Can't Seize Interview Tape
- Tekashi 6ix9ine Testifies That He Ordered Chief Keef's Murder
- Ariana Grande Announces Three Intimate "Sweetener" Sessions Post-Album Drop
- Kanye West & TIDAL Will Face Lawsuit Over "T.L.O.P" Not Being A TIDAL Exclusive
- Scooter Braun Seriously Believed Justin Bieber Would Die From A Drug Overdose
- Tekashi 6ix9ine Visits 5-Year-Old Cancer Patient & Gives Him One Of His Massive Rings
The WWE has announced that Universal Champion Seth Rollins will put his title on the line against “The Fiend” Bray Wyatt in a Falls Count Anywhere match at the upcoming Crown…
Cardi B, French Montana and Post Malone dropped off a collaborative track yesterday dubbed "Writing On The Wall" that sets us up further for the full release of French's upcoming album, MONTANA. The…
Earlier this year it was reported that Adidas had a Dragon Ball Z sneaker collaboration in the works, featuring seven different Adidas sneakers inspired by Dragon Ball Z characters. Photoshopped images…