Adidas NMD R1 Receives Space Travel-Inspired Makeover: Photos
In the eyes of hypebeasts, the Adidas NMD R1’s hype has died down thanks to an abundance of colorways and stock. If you’re a true sneakerhead, you would know that the shoe is still one of the best on the market thanks to its sleek design and comfortable feel. With a primeknit upper and Boost midsole, your feet will be thanking you after putting these on.
With the Spring just under two months away, Adidas is already coming through with some new colorways of the NMD R1, including the space travel-inspired model below. As you can see, this shoe has a white upper with grey stripes on the side. From there, the midsole is gold while the block on the back is blue and the block near the front is red. These are the colors you would expect on an Astronaut’s uniform which makes it a unique offering. If you’re someone who loves outer space, these may very well be the shoes for you.
- Tory Lanez & Joyner Lucas Laugh It Up On Instagram Live
- Wendy Williams Dragged By Cherie Johnson: "How Come You Ain't Getting Pregnant?"
- Mike Tyson Claims He'd Beat Floyd Mayweather's "Ass" In A Street Fight: Watch
- Kevin Durant Calls BS On Chris Broussard: "You Don't Have My Number Man"
- #DXCLUSIVE: Alfred Banks Gets Animated In "This Is True" Video
- LeBron James Reacts To Steph Curry’s Return To Warriors
After pulling in success from his previous Netflix film, Murder Mystery, Adam Sandler is on to the next since Deadline reports that the Grown-Ups actor is penning a Halloween comedy for the platform that has…
Each Fall, Nike partners with Doernbecher Children's Hospital for an exclusive collection of sneakers, designed by the hospital's young patients, with 100% of the proceeds benefitting OHSU Doernbecher. According to Nike, the annual…