Adidas Yeezy 500 "Soft Vision" Coming This October: First Look
Back in 2018, Kanye West dropped the first ever Adidas Yeezy 500 with the “Desert Rat” colorway. This particular model embraces the dad shoe trend set forth by the 700 but with a more maximalist approach. The 500 has been a pretty big hit amongst sneakerheads although there haven’t been too many colorways to choose from as of late. Kanye is looking to change that though as the “White Bone” model has been announced and now, another new colorway has been revealed.
Yeezy Mafia took to Twitter today with an interesting new model which is being called “Soft Vision.” The upper of the shoe contains light purple leather and suede which can be described as “lilac.” Just like the “White Bone” colorway, there is a gum bottom on the outsole which creates quite a bit of contrast.
As of right now, it appears as though these will be releasing sometime in October based on the post below. Be sure to stay tuned for updates on this shoe as we will be sure to bring them to you.
- Derrick Rose Has A Message For His Doubters: "Kill Yourself"
- Erykah Badu's Son Seven Is The Spitting Image Of His Father André 3000
- Ronnie 2K Reveals Which NBA Player Is The Best At NBA 2K
- Adam Levine Says All The "Incredible Things" In Music Happen In Hip-Hop
- Winners announced for 53rd Annual Academy of Country Music Awards | The Music Universe
- Playboi Carti's Security Tosses Stage Crasher Like Jazz From "Fresh Prince"
Idris Elba is doing a tremendous job of diversifying his leisure portfolio. He's an A-List actor with international attraction who can pull followers to the theaters to see his movies or…
Last summer, Tyler, The Creator released Flower Boy, which many critics dubbed his most mature and cohesive body of work thus far. Yet prior to the initial album announcement, many believed the…
Lil Nas X's viral hit "Old Town Road" catapulted him to stardom by mixing genres. The rapper/singer ventured into the country music lane to craft a genre-melding hit record that…