Adidas Yeezy Boost 350 V2 "Reflective Citrin" Revealed: First Look
Kanye West‘s popular Yeezy brand with Adidas has reached new heights this past year and it’s easy to see why. Numerous colorways of his shoes have been released and as always, they sell out instantly. Even with the increase in stock, sneakerheads are still buying Yeezys in record numbers so it shouldn’t be a surprise that Kanye has no plans to stop coming out with new colorways. The latest drop was the Adidas Yeezy Boost 350 V2 “Lundmark” and in September, the “Citrin” and “Cloud White” models will be released.
So far, we’ve seen what the “citrin’ model will look like but thanks to Sneaker Bar Detroit, we now know there will be a reflective model as well. Unlike previous reflective versions, the 3M aesthetic won’t be present on the entire shoe. The 3M pattern can be seen in the images below which give a closer look at the special edition sneaker.
As always, there is no release date for these yet although you can expect them to drop sometime this Fall.
Will this be yet another Yeezy cop for you?
- Cardi B Trades Offset's Lambo Birthday Truck For A New Whip
- SZA Finna Light Up The Booth With Same "Feminine Energy" As Jada Pinkett Smith
- "Frozen II" Makes History At The Box Office In Debut Weekend
- Diana Ross' Accusations Against TSA Investigated, No Wrongdoing Found: Report
- Rare Air Jordan four "OVO" Sample Surfaces With $12,500 Price Tag
- Adidas Yeezy 500 "Stone" Releasing In Sizes For The Whole Fam: Details
Jordan Brand's 2020 lineup has not yet been officially announced, but rumors suggest there are several all-new colorways in the works including an alternate "Bel Air" Air Jordan 5, an "Olive…
Bhad Bhabie is on the "f*ck Russ" staff. She may not yell the slogan for all to listen to, however she has made her dislike for her fellow rapper fairly clear. Despite…
New signings include Five Finger Death Punch, The HU, AWOLNATION, Atlas Genius When music industry veteran and independent pioneer Allen Kovac first founded Eleven Seven Music and Eleven Seven Label…