Adidas Yeezy Boost 350 V2 “Yecheil” Drops This Month: Official Photos
Kanye West and Adidas have plans to release several different Yeezy styles this Holiday season, including new silhouettes like the Yeezy 500 High and Yeezy Boost 380, as well as multiple colorways of the always popular Yeezy Boost 350 V2. The latter will include both reflective and non-reflective versions of the highly anticipated “Yecheil” iteration.
Straying from the traditional earthy tones we’ve grown accustomed to, the “Yecheil” Yeezys sport a variety of colorful accents throughout the black-based primeknit, including splashes of red, yellow and blue. As always, the beloved Boost cushioning sits beneath the low-top Yeezys, encased in black. For those wondering, ‘Yecheill’ reportedly stems from the Hebrew name Yechiel, which means ‘May God Live.’
The reflective version is officially slated to arrive on December 19, followed by the non-reflective joint on December 20. Both will be priced at $220, though the reflective will be more limited. Continue scrolling for the official photos, as well as some on-foot shots.
- Ryan Gosling Is Heading To Space As Neil Armstrong In Trailer For "First Man"
- "Hot Felon" Jeremy Meeks & Billionaire Heiress Chloe Green Welcome First Baby
- Young Celtics Players Have No Hard Feelings Over Kyrie Irving Comments
- Max Minelli Discusses "Say Goodbye," Retiring From Rap & Reuniting With Young Bleed
- Drake Has The Internet In Their Feelings With The #DoTheShiggy Challenge
- Netflix Sustains The Coke Wave In The "Legend of Cocaine Island" Trailer
Antonio Brown has been having a tumultuous 2019 that all started with his departure from the Pittsburgh Steelers. Up until a couple of years ago, it didn't seem like AB…
Offset promised to provide us his life on his debut album Father Of four which lastly arrived this morning. The rapper revealed loads about his private life on his undertaking from…
People will speak about Nicki Minaj and Cardi B as arch enemies until the end of time. Sure, it's true that the two women have faced off in the past…