Air Jordan 1 Low "Island Green" Coming Soon: Official Images
While it may not be as popular as the High OG or the Mid, there is something to say about the fashionable merits of the Air Jordan 1 Low. The sneaker is more of a tennis shoe than a basketball offering although it maintains the aesthetics of its older brothers. Jumpman is always coming with some dope new colorways of the sneaker and as we head into the final weeks of 2019, it seems like Jordan Brand isn’t done yet.
The latest colorway to be revealed is this “Island Green” offering which has a clean aesthetic that will surely appeal to sneakerheads looking for something a little different in their collections. The sneaker has a white base and black overlays while “Island Green” appears on the cuff, tongue, Nike swoosh, and even the outsole. These colors contrast quite nicely with one another and it makes for a shoe that will surely be a huge hit this winter.
According to Sneaker Bar Detroit, these will be dropping in the coming weeks for a modest price of $90 USD. Let us know in the comments if you plan on copping.
- Kristaps Porzingis Debuts Hideous New Mavs "City Edition" Jersey
- Drake Teases "Post Scorpion Mix" To Premiere On Upcoming OVO Sound Episode
- Drake Shows Support For His Ex Serena Williams At Wimbledon
- Travis Scott Expresses Heartfelt Gratitude Over JACKBOYS Success
- Nike Air Max 270 React "Blue Lagoon" Drops In July, Detailed Images
- Jennifer Nettles releases new solo single, essay | The Music Universe
There's a lot that can be said about OG Maco's career. One interpretation his career till now is that he acted as a sort martyr that sacrificed himself so that…
Since it first lurched out of the boroughs to take the world by storm, hip-hop has had a very clear set of governing principles that were meant to be upheld at…
Taking Back Sunday has introduced a brand new string of European dates for his or her 2019 worldwide tour. As a part of a year-long fête celebrating the band’s 20th…