Air Jordan 12 "International Flight" Hits Stores This Weekend
Jordan Brand’s “International Flight” collection will conclude this Saturday, September 8 with the release of a special edition Air Jordan 12. The kicks, like the “International Flight” Air Jordan 3 and the “International Flight” Air Jordan 5, are inspired by a memorable exhibition game that Michael Jordan played in years ago.
The summer after Jordan’s 72-10 championship season in 1996, Jordan and other NBA stars went to Tokyo, Japan for a basketball clinic. In front of 32,000 fans, players like MJ and Michael Finley showed off by playing 1-on-1, 4-on-4 and even having a little friendly competition with some of Japan’s famous sumo wrestlers.
The special edition “International Flight” Air Jordan 12s feature a navy suede, complete with an embossed, kimono-inspired print on the upper, as well as a koi fish scale print on the mudguard. Additionally, Japanese characters which translate to “Air Jordan” are stamped on the heel.
The kicks are slated to launch alongside a special edition jersey tomorrow for the retail price of $190. All major retailers such as Foot Locker, Footaction, Champs Sports, Eastbay and Finish Line will have the kicks in stock.
- Jeremy O. Harris' Rihanna Inspired Play Accused Of Being Racist Towards White People
- Tay-K Asks Fans For Money After Receiving 55-Year Prison Sentence
- Mark Zuckerberg Is Now The Third Richest Person On Earth
- Buddy Hield Wins 3-Point Contest With Dramatic Buzzer Beater
- Guapdad 4000 Says His Star-Studded "Dior Deposits" Album Is The Biggest Scam In The World
- Spike Lee Compares Knicks Draft Pick RJ Barrett To Michael Jordan
James Harden went off Saturday night. The Rockets PG scored 60 points as they blew the Atlanta Hawks out of the water, winning 158-111. And get this, Harden didn’t even…
The year of the Air Jordan 1 will continue straight through the Summer and Fall as Jordan Brand still has plans to release a number of highly anticipated Air Jordan…