Air Jordan 13 Releasing In Colorful "Playground" Design: First Look
Jordan Brand has multiple different Air Jordan 13s on deck for 2020, including a limited edition “Chinese New Year” colorway as well as a returning classic, the “Flint” Air Jordan 13. Additionally, word on the street is that a mismatched “Playground” Air Jordan 13 GS is on the horizon.
According to sneaker source @Zsneakerheadz, the colorful kicks feature a smooth, white leather base equipped with splashes of green, orange, yellow, purple, red and blue. Jordan Brand has not yet announced official release details, but the report suggests the kicks will be releasing in grade school sizes on January 30th. Retail price is set at $140.
As mentioned, there are several Air Jordan 13s slated to launch throughout the year, most notable the beloved “Flint” colorway that has not been retro’d since 2010. This time around, the kicks will be releasing in OG form featuring the original shape and colors, as well as the reflective 3M detailing in the navy mesh.
Rumors also suggest that a Celtics-inspired AJ13 is in the works for this summer. Click here for more details on that.
- D-Generation X To Be Inducted Into WWE Hall Of Fame
- Bella Hadid Denies Drake 'Scorpion' Lyrics Are About Her
- Boosie Badazz Suggests Bill Cosby Didn’t Rape & The Women Are Scheming
- Kit Harrington Politely Tells Haters Of "GoT" Ending To "Go F*ck Themselves"
- Chuck D Announces "Artmageddon" Exhibition At Shepard Fairey's Los Angeles Gallery
- "Annabelle Comes Home" Delivers Spooky New Trailer
On Wednesday night, Rihanna made an appearance at the Stance store in Soho, NYC for an event that's dear to her heart. She was there to raise money for the Clara…
While the Golden State Warriors have been dominant this yr, it hasn't been their finest season record-wise. The workforce will likely be getting higher very quickly although, because it seems…