Air Jordan 3 Tinker "Black/Grey" Release Date Announced
Jordan Brand’s Summer 2019 lineup will reportedly include an all-new colorway of the Air Jordan 3 “Tinker.”
The kicks in question have not yet been revealed, but a photoshop rendering of the exact color code suggests that the kicks will feature a predominately black build, including the elephant print, along with a reflective grey tongue and Nike swoosh. Additionally, it is believed that the Black/Grey Air Jordan 3 Tinker will come equipped with gold detailing on the upper eyelets.
Air Jordan 3 Tinker/@Zsneakerheadz
Again, this is just a mockup of what to expect – and we won’t know for sure until Jordan Brand drops off the official images. That said, it is being reported that the kicks (retailing for $200) are slated to launch on August 15, so we expect to learn more in the very near future.
Check out the kicks in the IG post embedded below and stay tuned for more details.
- Kawhi Leonard Allegedly Hid From Spurs' Staff When They Visited During His Rehab
- Soulja Boy Claims He "Been Had" Jordyn Woods: "These Hoes They Will F*ck Ya Man"
- Bella Harris Addresses Drake Date Rumor: "I Did Not Dine In DC "
- Benny The Butcher Lets Loose "A Friend Of Ours" Project
- Cardi B Covers i-D Magazine: Talks Feminism, Stripping, & Wedding
- DMX Will Be Released From Jail Tomorrow After Serving A Year For Tax Fraud
Sometimes it is best to remain out of sure on-line conversations. Unfortunately, Larsa Pippen realized the exhausting manner. Everyone is chiming in with their very own ideas on the Jordyn…
Three individuals who attended the Afropunk festival in Brooklyn were booted from the VIP section for wearing sloganed t-shirts illumination the event's corporate turn. 32-year-old Ericka Hart, her partner Ebony…