Air Jordan 3 Tinker "Black/Grey" Release Date Announced
Jordan Brand’s Summer 2019 lineup will reportedly include an all-new colorway of the Air Jordan 3 “Tinker.”
The kicks in question have not yet been revealed, but a photoshop rendering of the exact color code suggests that the kicks will feature a predominately black build, including the elephant print, along with a reflective grey tongue and Nike swoosh. Additionally, it is believed that the Black/Grey Air Jordan 3 Tinker will come equipped with gold detailing on the upper eyelets.
Air Jordan 3 Tinker/@Zsneakerheadz
Again, this is just a mockup of what to expect – and we won’t know for sure until Jordan Brand drops off the official images. That said, it is being reported that the kicks (retailing for $200) are slated to launch on August 15, so we expect to learn more in the very near future.
Check out the kicks in the IG post embedded below and stay tuned for more details.
- Kodak Black Pleads Not Guilty To Weapons Charges, Puts Up Home To Secure Bond
- Top Dawg Addresses Kendrick Lamar Album Rumors: “Coming No Time Soon”
- Instagram Gallery: Chrissy Teigen's Funniest Posts
- Kanye West Shares Amusing Lip-Read Video From "I Love It"
- Trevor Noah Details His Uncredited Cameo In "Black Panther"
- BlocBoy JB - Prod By Bloc
Kourtney Kardashian and her younger model boyfriend Younes Bendjima ended their relationship last month after a whirlwind, picture-perfect romance. There was no confirmed reason for why they ended things, but a few…