Air Jordan 4 "Black Cat" Coming Soon: First Look & Release Info
One of the most iconic Jordan silhouettes of all-time is the Air Jordan 4 which dropped back in 1989. This is the 30th anniversary of the shoe and so far, there have been some pretty great colorways to come out this year. Now that we’re at the end of 2019, it appears as though Jordan Brand still has a ton of fire in the tuck for 2020. For months now, it has been theorized that Jumpman would be bringing back the Air Jordan 4 “Black Cat” and according to @zsneakerheadz, this is definitely the case.
In the Instagram post below, you can see some initial images of the shoe that showcase the all-black model in all of its glory. The upper is mostly comprised of suede while a Jumpman logo is placed on the back heel. It’s an incredibly sleek model that will surely have Jordan heads rushing for their wallets.
It appears as though this shoe will be dropping around All-Star weekend. The tentative release date has been set to February 22nd for a price of $190 USD. This is a great, clean model and while it may not be colorful, it’s certainly a great addition to any sneakerhead’s collection.
While you wait for this shoe to come out, check out our list of the ten best Jordan 4 colorways of all-time.
- Aesop Rock & TOBACCO Announce Malibu Ken Project With "Acid King" Video
- Friday The 13th Playlist: Keep Bad Vibes Away With DaBaby, Kendrick Lamar, & More
- R Kelly's Friend Who Bailed Him Out Of Jail Receives Daycare Business Bomb Threats
- YBN Cordae Shares Throwback Video Of Himself Spittin' Rhymes As A Kid
- Eminem & Joyner Lucas Collab "What If I Was Gay?" Song Snippet Leaks: Report
- Deion Sanders Says Sex With 2 To three Women At A Time Was "Rock Bottom"
Kyrie Irving isn't the only Celtics star (likely)leaving Boston this summer.On Thursday it was announced that veteran center Al Horford would decline his $30.1 million player option for 2019-20, but it was…
New York, NY – Love was undoubtedly within the air at New York City’s Apollo Theater on Friday night time (November 23). As The Diplomats celebrated the discharge of their…
Yesterday, Justin Bieber had a chat with cops in Hollywood after being involved in a car accident. TMZ reported that it wasn't Justin who was driving the vehicle though, but instead,…