Air Jordan 6 “DMP” New Rumored Release Date Revealed
The iconic Air Jordan 6 from the “Defining Moments” Pack is returning to retailers soon, but it remains to be seen exactly when. It was originally believed that the DMP Air Jordan 6 would release as part of the brand’s annual All Star lineup this weekend – Then, the date was reportedly pushed back to late March.
Now, sneaker source @Zsneakerheadz is reporting that the DMP 6s are tentatively scheduled to arrive on April 4th for the retail price of $200.
The DMP 6s originally released in 2006 alongside an alternate “Concord” Air Jordan 11 in celebration of Michael Jordan’s two three-peats in 1991 and 1996. The 2020 version will reportedly come with the OG gold shoe box along with matching Jumpman dog tags.
Although the confirmed release date remains in limbo, the iconic kicks are expected to be available in sizes for the whole fam, with men’s sizes retailing for $200. Check out some additional images in the IG posts embedded below, and stay tuned for the official announcement.
- Usher Joins Forest Whitaker In Emotional Film "Burden" About The Ku Klux Klan
- Travis Scott x Air Jordan 6 Merchandise Finally Revealed: Photos
- 54th Annual ACM Awards nominees introduced | The Music Universe
- Adidas YEEZY BOOST 350 V2 "Clay" Release Delayed Until March 30th
- Juice WRLD Unveils "Death Race For Love" Tracklist Featuring Young Thug & Brent Faiyaz
- Primus releasing 7 albums, EPs on vinyl | The Music Universe
Murda Beatz has been liable for among the hottest tracks in hip-hop over the previous few years, however this 12 months, his profession reached a brand new peak. While he…
Toronto Blue Jays fans are upset that management has decided to enter a rebuild phase only a couple seasons removed from the pennant chase. The final nail in the coffin,…
The Wu-Tang Clan are also known as one of many biggest hip-hop group's within the style's historical past. Not solely did they shift music with their debut album, however the…