Air Jordan 7 “Topaz Mist” Release Details Announced
Jordan Brand has released a plethora of highly coveted women’s exclusive Air Jordans this year and the momentum will continue throughout the Spring and into the Summer. Jordan Brand has already revealed the 2019 Summer Women’s Collection, which included the all-new “Atmosphere Grey” Air Jordan 1, as well as the “Pink Snakeskin” Air Jordan 11 Low and upcoming “Midnight Black” Air Jordan 12.
In addition to those styles, Jordan Brand reportedly has plans to release this women’s exclusive Air Jordan 7.
Dubbed the “Topaz Mist” Air Jordan 7, the kicks come equipped with a white leather upper accompanied by Topaz Mist, Ember Glow, and Gym Red detailing throughout. The kicks are highlighted by a colorful geometric pattern about the glossy, leather ankle collar.
Jordan Brand has not yet revealed official images, but rumors suggest the Air Jordan 7 GS “Topaz Mist” will be available on May 18 for the retail price of $140.
Air Jordan 7 “Topaz Mist”/FineLine1721
- Rita Ora & Liam Payne 'For You'
- 'Yes: 50 Live' highlights band's 50th Anniversary Tour | The Music Universe
- Saints’ Alvin Kamara Works As Garbage Man Ahead Of NFC Championship
- R. Kelly Faces Imminent Jail Time If He Doesn't Post $160ok In Child Support
- MF Doom Lyrics Quoted By MSNBC Guest During Segment On Michael Flynn
- Trippie Redd Sentenced To 6 Months Probation
It's been over a week since Mac Miller passed away from an apparent overdose. After the news broke out, social media timelines were filled with tributes from his peers, friends…
Just yesterday we posted about a kid who reportedly tried to steal a plane to hit up a Beyonce and Jay Z concert and today we're back with more aircraft news,…