Akon Says "You’re A Fool" If You Don't Invest In Cryptocurrency
Akon has been on the cryptocurrency wave for a minute now and after previously announcing his own cryptocurrency dubbed Akoin, he’s learning even more about the supposed future currency and he’s preaching his knowledge in hopes of getting more people to invest.
“So, what you’re investing in is the future of Africa, when you invest inAkoin,” he told Revolt TV’s Drink Champ. “[…] I realized that this crypto is going to be the future in currency. I just watch how things changed drastically in time to digital […] Crypto is going to become the next digital currency. So if you don’t invest in that now, if you don’t see that coming, you’re a fool.”
He detailed how Akoin will be up for purchase as of next month on available platforms. “It’s going to be everywhere—I mean, Akoin is actually going to be in more places than Bitcoin itself,” he claimed. “Because in Africa we have an open platform.”
Check out his full interview below.
- Kanye West Switches Adidas For Under Armour, Supports Trump In The Process
- "Game Of Thrones:" Funniest Memes From The New Episode
- Anderson .Paak Hints At August Album Release, Announces New Tour Dates
- Kim Kardashian's Plan To Become A Lawyer Leaves Fans Both Proud & Confused
- 3 New Artists You Should Hear
- Dolce & Gabbana Show Cancelled In Shanghai After Racist Message Thread Leak
Cardi B's proven a political aspect to herself since she blew up. She's been a vocal critic of Donald Trump and his insurance policies. A couple of weeks in the past,…
Whatever this escalating battle between Soulja Boy and the Nintendo company boils down, I stand by my appreciation for each side by way of their "Golden Era" output. Hate it…