Anjelica Huston Details Her Silent Feud With Oprah Winfrey: "She Won’t Talk To Me"
Anjelica Huston beat Oprah at the 1986 Oscars ceremony for best-supporting actress. Anjelica took home the trophy for her role in Prizzi’s Honor while Oprah was nominated for her role in The Color Purple. According to Anjelica, it’s for that reason that Oprah doesn’t talk to her and hasn’t invited her on her talk show.
“She never had me on her show, ever,” the 67-year-old told Vulture. “She won’t talk to me.”
The Addams Family actress even recalled a time Oprah allegedly completely ignored her at a party. “The only encounter I’ve had with Oprah was when I was at a party for the Academy Awards, a private residence,” she explained. “I was talking to Clint Eastwood, and she literally came between us with her back to me. So all of the sudden I was confronted with the back of Oprah’s head.”
Whether Oprah dislikes Anjelica or not, the actress still looks up to her. “Nobody else would dislike me so much as to literally, physically come in between the person I was talking with that way,” she explained. “But I admire Oprah. God knows, she’s made some big steps.”
- Earl Thomas Explains Why He Gave Pete Carroll The Middle Finger: Watch
- Tamar Braxton & Kandi Burruss Explain Why They've Never Been Friends
- R. Kelly To Perform At Madison Square Garden Amid Numerous Sexual Assault Allegations
- D12 Celebrates Proof's Birthday With Bittersweet Reflections
- Kim Kardashian Drags Rhymefest While Defending Kanye West
- DJ Who "Discovered" Kanye West Sues Label Over Rapper's Unreleased Demos
New York, NY – Day three of the Tekashi 6ix9ine trial went down on Wednesday (September 18). Once again, the polarizing rapper took the stand in the government’s case against alleged…
Just a couple of days after his good friend and fellow Love & Hip-Hop New York co-star Joe Budden acquired engaged to his girlfriend Cyn Santana, Safaree proposed to Erica…