Antonio Brown Calls Out Raiders For Fining Him Over Missed Practices
The Oakland Raiders have fined wide receiver Antonio Brown nearly $54,000 for missing the Raiders training camp on August 18, and skipping walk through prior to the team’s pre-season game on August 22. Of course, Brown took issue with the notice he received from Raiders GM Mike Mayock, and he took to social media to vent his frustration.
AB posted the disciplinary letter on his IG story, calling out the Raiders for “hating.”
“When your own team want to hate but there’s no stopping me now,” Brown’s caption reads. “Devil is a lie. Everyone got to pay this year so we clear.”
As we know, Brown was absent throughout the Raiders training camp because he refused to comply with the league’s new helmet rule. He has since found a helmet that satisfies his personal needs, as well as the NFL’s rulebook, but the drama is far from over in Oakland.
The transcript of Mayock’s letter to Brown reads:
- Antonio Brown Gives Fans Stern Advice On Dealing With Anger
- Iggy Azalea Shuts Down Jimmy Butler Dating Rumours: "Can We Please Stop"
- Ohio Man Dies After Firework Explodes On His Chest
- Chuck D Recalls The Time S1W Performed In His Place
- Meek Mill Explains Exactly Why Being A Rapper Is A Dangerous Job
- Mick Jenkins Is Top Five With The Pen
Jordan Peele's Us, the religious successor to the director's breakout hit Get Out, is anticipated to amass between $35-40 million throughout its opening week on the field workplace, invariably eclipsing the…