Antonio Brown Calls Out Raiders For Fining Him Over Missed Practices
The Oakland Raiders have fined wide receiver Antonio Brown nearly $54,000 for missing the Raiders training camp on August 18, and skipping walk through prior to the team’s pre-season game on August 22. Of course, Brown took issue with the notice he received from Raiders GM Mike Mayock, and he took to social media to vent his frustration.
AB posted the disciplinary letter on his IG story, calling out the Raiders for “hating.”
“When your own team want to hate but there’s no stopping me now,” Brown’s caption reads. “Devil is a lie. Everyone got to pay this year so we clear.”
As we know, Brown was absent throughout the Raiders training camp because he refused to comply with the league’s new helmet rule. He has since found a helmet that satisfies his personal needs, as well as the NFL’s rulebook, but the drama is far from over in Oakland.
The transcript of Mayock’s letter to Brown reads:
- HBO's New "Game Of Thrones" Poster Signals A Fiery End
- Avril Lavigne announces Head About Water North American tour | The Music Universe
- Freddie Gibbs' "TGIFred" Is A Surreal Parody Of "Full House" & "Family Matters"
- Jamie Foxx Pens Heartfelt Thank You To Chris Brown
- Motown announces 'Motown in Mono' vinyl series | The Music Universe
- Amari Cooper Gets Iced-Out Dallas Cowboys Chain
KISS x emoji deliver enjoyable, playful and expressive international licensing program to life The world’s most merchandisable rock band has joined forces with the globally acknowledged emoji model to develop…
The NBA may not be as strict as the NFL when it comes to uniform guidelines & policies, but they’ve been known to keep their players from wearing certain colors…
All interactions which have occurred between Taylor Swift, Kanye West and Kim Kardashian have been bizarre. First Kanye interrupted Taylor on the 2009 MTV Awards, then a number of years…