Ariana Grande Confirms "Sweetener" Tour Dates Will Be Announced Shortly
These previous few months have confirmed to be very making an attempt for “Be Alright” songstress Ariana Grande. In September, Ariana’s former boyfriend Mac Miller handed away from an alleged overdose. Earlier this month, information broke that Ariana and her fiance Pete Davidson had cut up, and would not be getting married.
Understandably, followers have been involved with Ariana’s properly being and her well being. The artist has been vocal about her struggles with anxiousness previously, a situation that she has handled for the reason that tragic bombing that occurred throughout considered one of her performances at a Manchester Arena in May 2017 ensuing within the deaths of 22 individuals.
She not too long ago launched her fourth studio album Sweetener in August and was slated to go on tour. With the current tribulations the singer has needed to face, followers have been left questioning whether or not she would nonetheless be touring and have reached out to her concerning the matter on Twitter. “Any information about sweetener tour? if not pls don’t stress about it! We can wait / we would like you to be really able to go on tour,” one fan wrote. “I’m prepared — my coronary heart wants it really finalizing just a few extra issues however I’m tryna get em dates to u asap,” Ariana responded.
- Tyler, The Creator's "IGOR" Set To Win Sales Battle Over DJ Khaled's "Father Of Asahd"
- XXXTENTACION's Mother Sues His Half-Sister For Libel, Defamation & Slander
- Kanye West's Coachella Sunday Service Will Be Live-Streamed On YouTube
- J. Cole’s Deleted Instagram Posts Allude To Battle Record
- Atlanta Jeweler Drops T.I. Lawsuit Over $755Okay Bill
- Antonio Brown Has “Too Much Diva,” Says Bucs Head Coach Bruce Arians
Los Angeles, CA – Venerable L.A. rapper and reigning DX Turbo Champ AD has reemerged from the studio and brought the world his By The Way 2 LP — the…