Atlanta Hawks Debut Black & Gold Uniforms Celebrating 50th Anniversary
The Atlanta Hawks’ season-long recognition of 50 years within the metropolis it has referred to as residence since 1968, consists of model new “City Edition” uniforms that characteristic a black-and-gold colour mixture uniquely designed to honor the workforce’s first half century within the ATL.
The Hawks will debut the brand new threads tonight, November 9 once they host the Detroit Pistons at State Farm Arena. In addition to the newly unveiled uniform, the Hawks may also be taking part in on their first-ever commemorative court docket, a 50th Anniversary black-and-gold flooring.
According to the Hawks press launch, the primary 10,000 followers in attendance will obtain a free, co-branded rally towel courtesy of Budweiser that exhibits off the black-and-gold flooring. Additionally, Atlanta native Lil Scrappy will carry out “Forever I Love Atlanta” at halftime.
- Nick Cannon Enlists Ty Dolla Sign & Jacquees For R&B Single "Nobody Else"
- Tory Lanez Readies New Single "Para Mi" For Friday
- WATCH: Kanye West "Celebrity Family Feud” Episode Gets Air Date In Preview Clip
- American Airlines Investigating What Appears To Be A Dead Fetus In Plane Washroom
- Paul George, Nike Officially Introduce "NASA" PG3 Colorway
- Ciara One-Ups Herself & Poses Butt-Naked Except For Her Jordans
iOS 12 is Apple's latest software design release, and it is all set to launch later today. iPhone and iPad users will be introduced to tons of new features and…
Dragon Ball Z's upcoming Adidas capsule collection continues to reveal itself, including details of the special edition packaging and rumors that each pair of kicks will come with an exclusive figurine.Today we…