Atmos Teases Nike Air Max 1 "Animal Pack 3.0" Collaboration
Sneakerheads are well aware of the fact that Nike loves to collaborate with other brands and create some new fire in the process. One of their favorite brands to work with is Atmos which, of course, led to the coveted Nike Air Max 1 “Animal Pack” which led to a 2.0 version in 2018. With 2019 upon is, it seems like Atmos and Nike are trying to rekindle the fires of the Animal Pack. Hirofumi Kojima, the man who acts as a figurehead for Atmos, took to Instagram with a picture of him holding three Air Max 1’s in his hands. The caption to the post simply reads “Coming soon… AIR MAX 1 animal 3.0.”
The three models here feature pony hair uppers with Leopard prints and even cow prints which is something we haven’t seen before. All three colorways are looking pretty dope so far and will certainly be a huge hit once they release.
As of right now, there is no exact release date but there is a sense that these shoes might be a prime candidate for an Air Max Day 2020 release. Either way, stay tuned for updates and new information as we will be sure to bring them to you.
- Illmac & Dizaster Face Off As Condiments In Animated Rap Battle
- XXXTENTACION Reportedly Had $50K On Him When He Was Killed
- Tekashi 6ix9ine Donates To Homeless In Chicago & Lil Reese Clowns Him
- Judge Denies Birdman's Request To Retrieve Drake, Lil Wayne & Nicki Minaj's Platinum Plaques
- Travis Scott Shares Relatable Before & After Thanksgiving Dinner Photos
- Tyga Is All Smiles With His Three-Times Platinum "Taste" Plaques
With Chris Brown being one of today's many "men of the hour," it makes sense that he would be in a generous spirit. Case in point, the multi-talented artist took to…
Kanye West and Adidas reportedly have approximately 20 different sneakers set to release in 2019, including several Yeezy Boost 700s and Yeezy Boost 700 V2s.Among them, the upcoming "Analog" rendition…
Summer 2019 was filled with all kinds of hot bikini pics on the 'Gram or sexy Fashion Nova get-ups fit for the summer months but now, hot girl summer days…