"Avengers: Endgame" Will Be Hitting Disney+ This Winter
Cue audible grumbling from executives over at Netflix and Amazon. Disney has once again taken to flexing their billion-dollar property, revealing their “endgame” in bringing the climactic Avengers film to their Disney+ streaming service. While the move is an obvious one, it may very well work wonders in converting casual Netflix subscribers, many of whom recently enjoyed a batch of Marvel content, including Infinity War’s arrival last Christmas. Now, history is set to repeat itself, as Endgame will be coming to Disney+ exclusively on December 11th.
Interested parties should take note that Disney+ will be launching on November 12th, bringing several promising new shows into the fold. Many MCU properties are already tapped to join, including series centering on Loki, Hawkeye, Vision & Scarlet Witch, and Falcon & The Winter Soldier. There’s also Jon Favreau – himself a member of the MCU – and his Mandalorian series, which should work wonders in revitalizing a Star Wars brand that has proven divisive of late.
Have you heard enough to make the conversion? If so, did Endgame play a role in influencing your decision?
- It's National Donut Day, And Here Are The Best Deals
- Jorja Smith Speaks On Teenage Insecurities, Drake & Maintaining Independence
- Idris & Sabrina Elba Answer Vogue's Couple Questions
- Post Office In Seattle To Be Renamed After Jimi Hendrix
- Justin Bieber & Hailey Baldwin Spotted Outside Marriage Courthouse
- A Catholic School Principal Gets Arrested In A Strip Club While On A Class Field Trip
Although Marvel has yet to announce the line-up for their slate of Phase 4 movies, everyone is aware that Black Widow is currently filming. It's hard to keep anything a complete secret…
If you're both a Star Wars fans and in need of low-income housing, Kanye West may be working on the solution for you. Forbes recently featured West for a cover story where they…