"Avengers: Endgame" Will Be Hitting Disney+ This Winter
Cue audible grumbling from executives over at Netflix and Amazon. Disney has once again taken to flexing their billion-dollar property, revealing their “endgame” in bringing the climactic Avengers film to their Disney+ streaming service. While the move is an obvious one, it may very well work wonders in converting casual Netflix subscribers, many of whom recently enjoyed a batch of Marvel content, including Infinity War’s arrival last Christmas. Now, history is set to repeat itself, as Endgame will be coming to Disney+ exclusively on December 11th.
Interested parties should take note that Disney+ will be launching on November 12th, bringing several promising new shows into the fold. Many MCU properties are already tapped to join, including series centering on Loki, Hawkeye, Vision & Scarlet Witch, and Falcon & The Winter Soldier. There’s also Jon Favreau – himself a member of the MCU – and his Mandalorian series, which should work wonders in revitalizing a Star Wars brand that has proven divisive of late.
Have you heard enough to make the conversion? If so, did Endgame play a role in influencing your decision?
- Jon Gruden Told Raiders GM Not To "Mess It Up" At The Draft
- Oakland Raiders To Play In San Francisco For 2019 NFL Season: Report
- "The Hateful Eight" Composer Accuses Quentin Tarantino Of "Stealing From Others"
- Billie Eilish Shows Off Artwork For New Album
- Kanye West Takes Yeezy Staff To Six Flags Park
- Jennifer Lopez Is Making Millions Off Of Short Sets For Qatar-Related Events: Report
We all know that music could be the drugs that alletes the ache for each artists and followers. It appears like Skinnyfromthe9 is letting his grievances circulate by his music. As…
New York, NY – Fans have been patiently ready for a Busta Rhymes solo album to floor for years. During a dialog with Zane Lowe and Ebro Darden at Beats 1…