BEAMS X Nike React Presto "Dharma" Coming Soon: Official Photos
Japanese brand BEAMS has been known to collaborate with big brands before so it’s absolutely no surprise that they would want to link up with Nike, especially in regards to a brand new silhouette in the Nike React Presto. The Beaverton brand has switched up the look of the Presto and has given it a heavy dose of react which gives them a level of comfort they’ve never been privy to.
The two brands have named their collaboration “Dharma” with the colorway being modeled after Daruma dolls. The aesthetic of this doll can be found in the insole as well as the colorful upper. These shoes are actually completely split down the middle, with the white parts coming on the outside, and the colorful elements on the inside. Some of the colors found here are orange, red, green, purple, and blue. As for the midsole, that is dressed in white with orange plugs appearing near the back.
- Knicks-Inspired Nike Air Foamposite Pro Drops Soon: Best Look Yet
- Feds Believe Tekashi 6ix9ine Cell Phone Photos Place Him At Armed Robbery Location
- Ryan Leslie Creates New Single "Thankful" From In Home Studio: Watch
- Iggy Azalea Twerks With A Bucket Of KFC On Her Butt
- 2019 BET Award Performances Announced: DJ Khaled, Cardi B, Migos, Lil Nas X, & More
- Le'Veon Bell Speaks On Fantasy Football, Says He Should Be Drafted First
The last time we saw Cardi B at a public event was during last weekend's New York Fashion Week that left her without a shoe and a bruise on her…
This is unquestionably fairly shocking. Out of nowhere, a video has began to be circulated that seems to point out Jay-Z entering into an argument with Offset. In the video,…
A new episode of Rick Rubin’s Showtime series, Shangri-La, provides a glimpse into Mac Miller’s head as he was creating his 2018 Grammy-nominated album, Swimming. “It’s been an interesting journey…