BEAMS X Nike React Presto "Dharma" Coming Soon: Official Photos
Japanese brand BEAMS has been known to collaborate with big brands before so it’s absolutely no surprise that they would want to link up with Nike, especially in regards to a brand new silhouette in the Nike React Presto. The Beaverton brand has switched up the look of the Presto and has given it a heavy dose of react which gives them a level of comfort they’ve never been privy to.
The two brands have named their collaboration “Dharma” with the colorway being modeled after Daruma dolls. The aesthetic of this doll can be found in the insole as well as the colorful upper. These shoes are actually completely split down the middle, with the white parts coming on the outside, and the colorful elements on the inside. Some of the colors found here are orange, red, green, purple, and blue. As for the midsole, that is dressed in white with orange plugs appearing near the back.
- #DXCLUSIVE: Crenshaw's Steven G Chronicles His Hood In "Super Villain" Video
- Twista’s Sign-Language Interpreter Keeps Up With Super Fast Lyrics: Watch
- ScHoolboy Q Announces "CrasH" Tour With Nav
- Lil Pump Accused Of Stealing "Racks On Racks" Sample By Portishead's Geoff Barrow
- Will Smith Gets Jiggy With It & Wears Suggestive Genie Lamp Costume On "Ellen"
- Jennifer Lopez & Alex Rodriguez Went To Strip Clubs Together Strictly For "Work"
In this week's Love & Hip Hop: Atlanta episode, the girls attempt to put an end to the beef between Karlie and Pooh, Sierra blasts both Hiram Hicks and Stevie J at…
While many individuals obtained a brand new pair of socks, a pleasant watch or perhaps a few good present playing cards for Christmas, Thailand might have received the silent competitors for…
Stone Island and Supreme have teamed up for a wide-ranging attire assortment, set to drop this Thursday, March 14.The collaborative assortment is highlighted by water and wind resistant polyurethane coated…