Bella Thorne & Mod Sun End Relationship After "Very Public Incident"
Bella Thorne and Mod Sun dated for the better part of two years but it’s all over now after some heated argument that broke the camel’s back. The exes have made things public with a couple back and forth tweets, ending with Bella calling her ex a “pu**y.”
Mod Sun, born Derek Smith, recently opened up to The Domenick Nati Show and while he didn’t detail what exactly it was that caused the breakup, he insisted that it wasn’t due to infidelity.
“I broke up with her. I ended the relationship!” he said. “She’s the one who took it straight to the internet and went ‘We’re done. We’re done,’ because she wanted to have her name, her little two cents on the ‘we broke up.’ That’s some lame, lame shit to me anyway for her to go to the internet right away.”
Amy Sussman/Getty Images
Mod Sun further detailed how the incident for the break up had to do with something that happened to him.
“I broke up with her on the fact that I’m not gonna tell you exactly why,” he continued. “It was one thing that happened that to me [was] the undoable…I ended the relationship with her due to something that happened, a very, very public incident and that was it. And I honestly was hoping it would be a wake up call.”
- "I Will Crush Your Sh*t": Cardi B Threatens Model Who Accused Her of Being Rude
- Dwyane Wade And Dirk Nowitzki Soak It All In At What Could Be Final All-Star Game
- "Stranger Things" Plagiarism Lawsuit Retracted Just Days Before Trial Scheduled To Start
- Nick Cannon Apologies For 2003 R. Kelly Collaboration: I "Will No Longer Be Silent"
- 2 Chainz Brings His Rich Ass Raps To Expensify's Super Bowl Commercial
- Spike Lee Says He Hopes Presence Of Black Filmmakers Is "Not A Trend"
New York, NY – Rihanna has finally released some more details on her annual Diamond Ball and a few special guests will be joining her. On Monday (August 13), Rihanna…
Questions over Nick Young dismissal will not persist for for much longer. But you may't take one factor away from Swaggy P: wherever he goes the locker room stands proper…