Bhad Bhabie Is Still Oddly Obsessed With NBA YoungBoy
The nature of Bhad Bhabie’s relationship with YoungBoy Never Broke Again is confusing, to say the least. The two rappers aren’t normally seen in the same spots but, for some reason, Danielle Bregoli shocked the world by getting a tattoo of YB’s legal name on her hand. The ink has since been covered up but it looks as though her admiration for the street rapper from Baton Rouge remains. Having her name wrapped up in malicious headlines about her box braids this week, the 16-year-old star is back on her NBA YoungBoy grind, posting a random photo of the rapper and quoting his poor grammar in the caption.
Cooper Neill/Getty Images
“For to win you take a lose but it all plays out in the end,” wrote Bhad Bhabie, reminding a fan that the words come directly from Kentrell. The teenager has been critiqued for spending too much time with rappers that are much older than her. Once, she was even pictured in bed with NBA YoungBoy, starting off a series of rumors and leading them to potentially tone down their shenanigans. After her tattoo and the countless posts dedicated to him, it’s clear that there’s something going on.
What do you think these two have going on? Are they just friends?
- Jay-Z Replaces Diddy as Richest Hip-Hop Artist | HipHopMyWay
- Chiefs' Tyreek Hill Linked To Child Abuse Case In Kansas City
- 50 Cent Taps Sean Penn For "Power" Spinoff, Talks 6ix9ine's Arrest & More
- We Want The Funk: From P-Funk To G-Funk & Beyond, A Brief History
- Paul Pierce Declares That The Series Is "Over" For Bucks Following Game 1 Loss
- Jim Jones Phone Call Played In 6ix9ine's Trial: "They Going To Have To Violate Shorty"
Bronny James Jr is only a freshman in high school yet he is still the most popular high school basketball player on the planet. The reason for this is quite…
We knew Trippie Redd's latest mixtape would arrive imminently however an actual date was by no means shared with the followers. The Ohio artist has been working arduous all yr,…