Big Sean Enjoys Quiet Birthday With Decadent "Detroit" Cake
Big Sean isn’t about to let the ongoing coronavirus pandemic rain on his birthday parade, especially not when he’s got such big plans in the pipeline. With yesterday being the rapper’s thirty-second birthday, Big Sean used the opportunity to announce his fifth album Detroit 2, a project that many fans have been anticipating for a minute now.
Noam Galai/Getty Images
An early look at the album’s sonic and thematic direction was unveiled in the reveal trailer, all but confirming the presence of Young Thug in some capacity. It’s no wonder Sean’s spirits remain high, even amidst the admittedly depressing global state of affairs. Last night, the rapper made sure to offer up some positive birthday cheer to anybody who might need it, sharing a picture from his quiet celebration inside.
“Quarantine birthday’s lookin like [palms up emoji],” he captions. “‘Health is wealth’ got a whole new meaning lately. If u still here, you chosen!” Despite not being able to party it up in true rapper fashion, Sean seems more than happy to enjoy the low-key vibe. Insofar as the menu, the rapper has been well taken care of, served up an appropriately Detroit centric and highly decadent-looking cake. Happy birthday, Big Sean! We need that optimistic energy now more than ever.
- Adidas UltraBoost 2020 Rumored Leaked Images Reveal Space Theme
- "The Cosby Show" Actor Geoffrey Owens' Trader Joe's Job Defended By The Internet
- Tyga Reportedly Bitter About Iggy Azalea & Playboi Carti, Still Wants "His Shot"
- Nike Air Fear Of God Footwear Collection Releasing Next Week Via SNKRS
- Lonzo Ball Debuts Tattoo Sleeve Featuring Black History Icons
- Rihanna & Puma Reportedly Being Sued For Copyright Infringement
If you take a glance at Lil Rel Howery's IMDB page and see the list of projects he has lined up, it'll become immediately clear that he's one of the busiest actors…
Cardi B was again at it on the 'gram Thursday morning, but once more displaying off her polarizing persona and hilarious antics. Rather than popping off about another person or…