Buying This Jordan 1 Low Could Help You Secure The Travis Scott Air Jordan 1
This Saturday, May 11, the highly coveted Travis Scott Air Jordan 1 will collab release at select retailers and boutiques across the country and you’ll need plenty of luck (or a solid connect) to get your hands on a pair.
While most stores will be distributing the Cactus Jack 1s your standard raffle procedure, New Orleans-based sneaker boutique Sneaker Politics is making things a little more interesting. You’ll just need a little bit of that Charlie Bucket luck.
On Friday, May 10, Sneaker Politics will be releasing their Jordan 1 Low collab, limited to just 504 pairs as a nod to the NOLA area code. Select pairs will come with a golden ticket – and that ticket will give you access to purchase the Travis Scott Air Jordan 1.
Sneaker Politics will also be releasing La Flame’s AJ1 collab a standard raffle, but you can increase your chances of securing a pair by showing up to their Block Party on Friday, May 10 and purchasing a pair of Jordan 1 Low Politics.
Check out more images of the kicks and release details in the IG post embedded below.
- A$AP Rocky Names His Favorite Female Rappers Right Now
- "Incredibles 2" Opening Weekend Set To Break Box Office Record For Animation
- Nike Explains Decision To Pull "Fourth Of July" Air Max 1
- Travis Scott Signs On For Maroon 5's Super Bowl Halftime Show
- Kawhi Leonard's Sister Unwittingly Taunts Raptors: "He Ain’t Gonna Be There Next Year”
- Ariana Grande Welcomes Nicki Minaj, NSYNC & Diddy Onstage During Coachella Set
Hip Hop Album Sales: Travis Scott's "Astroworld" Dethrones Drake With Epic No. 1 Billboard 200 Debut
As predicted, Travis Scott’s Astroworld album has made its debut at No. 1 on the Billboard 200 chart for the week ending August 9. Scott’s third studio album successfully dethroned Drake’s Scorpion, which had dominated…
Tiffany Evans shocked her followers when she revealed that had been coping with the turmoil of an abusive relationship. Her former romantic accomplice had subjected her to each bodily and…