Buying This Jordan 1 Low Could Help You Secure The Travis Scott Air Jordan 1
This Saturday, May 11, the highly coveted Travis Scott Air Jordan 1 will collab release at select retailers and boutiques across the country and you’ll need plenty of luck (or a solid connect) to get your hands on a pair.
While most stores will be distributing the Cactus Jack 1s your standard raffle procedure, New Orleans-based sneaker boutique Sneaker Politics is making things a little more interesting. You’ll just need a little bit of that Charlie Bucket luck.
On Friday, May 10, Sneaker Politics will be releasing their Jordan 1 Low collab, limited to just 504 pairs as a nod to the NOLA area code. Select pairs will come with a golden ticket – and that ticket will give you access to purchase the Travis Scott Air Jordan 1.
Sneaker Politics will also be releasing La Flame’s AJ1 collab a standard raffle, but you can increase your chances of securing a pair by showing up to their Block Party on Friday, May 10 and purchasing a pair of Jordan 1 Low Politics.
Check out more images of the kicks and release details in the IG post embedded below.
- Lil Kim Reveals That She's Reading New Album Release With "Nine"
- Demi Lovato Fires Back At Her Own Fan Page
- Little Big Town honored at Grammys on the Hill Awards | The Music Universe
- AXS TV pays tribute to Lynyrd Skynyrd, Allman Brothers | The Music Universe
- Lil Wayne's "Tha Carter V" Is Eligible For Platinum Certification
- DJ Jazzy Jeff Wants To "Create A Movement" With "M3" Playlist
R. Kelly is on the middle of a big dialogue about sexual assault, psychological well being, and accountability. The legendary R&B singer's penchant for younger women and his eccentric sexual…
Swift now holds three of the top five VEVO 24 hour records The highly anticipated official music video for “ME!,” marking Taylor Swift’s return, has set a brand-new 24 hour…