Capone-N-Noreaga x Ewing Athletics Sneaker Collab In The Works
For their next project, Ewing Athletics has teamed up with Capone-N-Noreaga for a limited edition Ewing Rogue inspired by the artwork of their 1997 album, “The War Report.”
Ewing Athletics first revealed the CNN collab on Monday, showcasing a black and red sneaker equipped with an eye-catching camo print appearing on the crossing straps, as well as portions around the toe and tongue. Additional details include a grey speckled midsole and splashes of yellow on the tongue, heel and velcro strap enclosure.
Release details for the Capone-N-Noreaga x Ewing Rogue “War Report” have not yet been announced, but we assume they’ll be dropping right around June 17 in celebration of the date that album debuted. Stay tuned for more info.
- Diddy Fans Check On Him After Cassie Reportedly Gets Pregnant With Alex Fine's Baby
- Freddie Gibbs & Madlib Get High As Hell, Talk "Bandana" & Mac Miller
- Tamar Braxton Gets Blasted For Now-Deleted R. Kelly Tweets
- Lil Skies Explains Why He'll Never Return To Canada
- Blueface Forced To Revisit His "High School Musical" Past In Nardwuar Interview
- Mo'Nique Believes Wendy Williams' Current Struggles Are A Result Of "Karma"
There's a Russell Westbrook-inspired Air Jordan 10 in the works, featuring a special edition colorway honoring Westbrook's alma mater, Leuzinger High School in Lawndale, California.The unique 10s feature a white tumbled…
Last week, Lil Uzi Vert previewed a never before heard track on his Instagram, and he did it while dancing along the entire time. Uzi must have gotten positive feedback on…
Kodak Black's upcoming present in New Orleans present has a couple of individuals shaking of their boots, however the rapper acknowledged on Instagram in the present day that he is…