Capone-N-Noreaga x Ewing Athletics Sneaker Collab In The Works
For their next project, Ewing Athletics has teamed up with Capone-N-Noreaga for a limited edition Ewing Rogue inspired by the artwork of their 1997 album, “The War Report.”
Ewing Athletics first revealed the CNN collab on Monday, showcasing a black and red sneaker equipped with an eye-catching camo print appearing on the crossing straps, as well as portions around the toe and tongue. Additional details include a grey speckled midsole and splashes of yellow on the tongue, heel and velcro strap enclosure.
Release details for the Capone-N-Noreaga x Ewing Rogue “War Report” have not yet been announced, but we assume they’ll be dropping right around June 17 in celebration of the date that album debuted. Stay tuned for more info.
- Yella Beezy Shares Photos Of Bullet-Riddled Vehicle From Shooting
- J.R. Donato - Fredo (Freestyle)
- "God Of War" Game Director Reveals He Wants To See Netflix Series Based On Kratos
- Women's Adidas ExtremelyBoost Gets A Revamped Upper
- DeMarcus Cousins Fouls Out In Warriors' Debut : "I'm Just Glad I Can Still Dunk"
- Tekashi 6ix9ine Refuses To Cooperate With Cops Over Stolen Jewels
Following the conclusion of Snoop Dogg's long-winding murder trial, the Doggfather and his fans were more than happy to celebrate a well-earned victory. As such, the Death Row movement made…