Cardi B Issues PSA To Fans Who Think They Can Get Between Her Family
We can’t say for sure what happened between Cardi B and a fan that included her family member but the event sparked the “Be Careful” music maker to send out a public service announcement on the matter. Taking to her Instagram story, Cardi wrote: “Idgaf if you a fan or not my family comes first! I’ll smack the shit out of all of ya for all of them!”
Cardi’s words of advice continue on Twitter, where she sent out a couple of tweets aimed at single mother’s who have pondered the idea of having their current boyfriends also become their baby sitter.
“Dear Moms, I know it’s hard to find good babysitters you can trust (I still don’t have one 😩) and I know sometimes the money isn’t there but PLEASE STOP leaving ya kids with your boyfriends! The devil is manipulating their minds especially when they are needy of attention,” she wrote.
In another tweeted she added: “Let me make it simple for the dumb minded !STOP LEAVING YOUR KIDS WITH YA BOYFRIENDS! PERIOD. Learn your man before bringing him around your kids .Stop ignoring the signs.”
- Puma Announces Record Profits After 15 Percent Sales Growth In Q1
- Lil Wayne Clowned For "Hamburglar" Outfit During Imagine Dragons Performance
- Meek Mill Talks Perfecting Tracklists, Conspiracy Theories On The Breakfast Club
- Chamillionaire Responds To Critics For Helping Deported Man's Family
- YBN Nahmir Holds It Down On Freshman Freestyle
- Dr. Dre & Q-Tip Show Off Classic Albums Like Proud Parents
There as soon as was a second when Drake starred in a number one function on a beloved Canadian sequence, his desires of rap recreation dominance removed from manifestation. Yet…
Nicki Minaj is the main target of a lawsuit from Cahuenga Inc. that claims she didn’t fulfill her finish of a 2011 NBA All-Star Weekend look for the corporate. After claiming…