Charles Barkley Roasts Joel Embiid, Tells Him To Get "Fat Butt In Shape"
Heading into next season, the Philadelphia 76ers are favored to be one of the best teams in the Eastern Conference and some believe they have the potential to win the championship. Yesterday, the team secured the services of Ben Simmons with a five-year max contract extension, while players like Joel Embiid and Tobias Harris will serve as some great leaders as well. Today, ESPN’s Get Up! had Charles Barkley on to discuss the 76ers and that’s when he offered some sound advice to the likes of both Embiid and Simmons.
“Joel Embiid has got to get his fat butt in shape and Ben Simmons got to work on his game,” Barkley said bluntly.
Barkley’s words here cut pretty deep although he says he feels like both players are extremely talented and that they need a bit of tough love to reach their full potential. Embiid had some conditioning problems in the playoffs this past season and was sick a few times due to his dubious diet. The NBA on TNT analyst says he was given some tough love when he was a player and ended up losing 50 pounds. As Sir Charles explained, that’s all Embiid needs to do in order to get healthy and be the player everyone knows he can be.
As for Simmons, Barkley wants to see him develop a jump shot which has been sorely lacking from his game.
- Oprah Announces Apple TV Collaboration; Live Book Club & Documentaries In The Works
- Cactus Plant Flea Market X Nike Vapormax 2019 Drops Soon: Details
- North West Poudly Belts Out "Poopy-Di Scoop" On The Mic During Coachella Soul Sunday
- Travis Scott Surprises Kylie Kenner With A House Full Of Roses: Watch
- Jordan Legacy 312 In Black Camo And Elephant Print Released Today
- Howard Stern inducting Bon Jovi into Rock Hall of Fame | The Music Universe
Kevin Hart's IMDB must be stacked. The comedian and actor stars in several new films a year, and is still enjoying the success of last holiday season's surprise hit Jumanji: Welcome…
Every month, Netflix adds (and drops) a long list of content to their catalog. For September, the streaming giant is offering all the right reasons to stay inside and be…