Chris Brown Assembles "Indigo" Guests With "Avengers" Themed Poster
Chris Brown clearly sees a kindred spirit in Thanos; perhaps not in moral alignment, but rather in sheer power alone. Perhaps emboldened by the recent comparisons to Pac and Michael Jackson, Chris Breezy has channeled the Mad Titan in a new Avengers-themed Indigo poster. “I have acquired all the infinity stones,” he writes, in the accompanying caption. “Only this time when I “SNAP” hopefully people will wake up.” While his confident energy certainly bodes well for the future project, the hype is increased tenfold upon seeing the absolutely stacked guest-list he’s assembled.
From the look of it, Breezy has managed to pull together some absolute heavy hitters, including Tory Lanez, Drake, Lil Jon, Lil Wayne, Nicki Minaj, Justin Bieber, G-Eazy, Sage The Gemini, Juvenile, Tyga, H.E.R, Juicy J, Joyner Lucas and more. Yesterday, Breezy unveiled the psychedelic artwork and release date, confirming that the project is expected to arrive on June 21st, barring any delays.
Are you excited to hear Brown on his Thanos tip? Sound off below.
- "Art-Hop" Mastermind Taurean Washington Preps "Yeezus Taught Me" Art Exhibition
- Woman Who Called Michelle Obama An "Ape In Heels" Jailed For Embezzlement
- Don C x Jordan Legacy 312 Launching In Five Colorways
- Grant Gustin Calls Out Body Shamers After "The Flash" Season 5 Suit Leak
- National Police Organization Calls For Nike Boycott After Kaepernick Ad
- Maroon 5, Travis Scott, Big Boi headlining Super Bowl LIII Halftime Show | The Music Universe
Last 12 months, Masta Ace and Marco Polo teamed up for a collaborative album titled A Breukelen Story. As a bonus, the duo has reconnected for a brand new observe…
Offset has another reason to be thankful to his wife. In addition to carrying his child, the “Bodak Yellow” rapper recently helped her husband get out a ticket. According to…