Coca Cola Introduces Signature Mixers For Tasty Alcohol Pairings
Coca Cola is making more moves when it comes to targeting more adult audiences since announcing a new set of Signature Mixers made for alcohol pairing. The four flavours are presented as Smoky, Spicy, Herbal, and Woody and have come to life by “innovative mixologists” from across Europe who know what customers really want.
The mixers are meant to be paired with dark liquors such as bourbon and rum and each flavour is sold in a Hutchinson glass bottle, the former bottle Coca Cola was sold in. The products will launch in the UK as of June, and we can only hope the product will make its way to North America in due time.
“Coca-Cola has always had a synergy with dark spirits and classic cocktails, from the inception of the iconic Cuba Libre in the late 1900s to the popular Whiskey & Coke in the early 20th century,” the company stated, The Independent. “With the rise of mixed drinks, we’re excited to announce the launch of Coca-Cola Signature Mixers, a specific range uniquely created to mix with dark spirits.”
- Nicki Minaj Shares Feet-Licking PDA On Instagram
- Steve Harvey Didn't Make Another Mistake At The 2019 Miss Universe Competition
- Snoop Dogg stage manufacturing reveals solid | The Music Universe
- Ice Cube Explains How John Singleton Cast Him In "Boyz N The Hood”
- Beyonce's Former Drummer Says Singer Cursed Her With “Spells Of Sexual Molestation"
- Blueface Forced To Revisit His "High School Musical" Past In Nardwuar Interview
Tyler, The Creator and Converse have yet one more Golf Le Fleur assortment within the works following the releases of a number of sneaker collabs earlier this 12 months, together with the colourful "Two Tone"…
Highlights by Faith Hill, Rod Stewart, Twisted Sister, Heart, Trans-Siberian Orchestra, Jennifer Nettles, Jessica Simpson, Michael McDonald & More AXS TV is getting a big jump start on Christmas with a…
“Zero” will probably be featured in the course of the finish credit Imagine Dragons have written and recorded the end-credit music “Zero” for Walt Disney Animation Studios’ Ralph Breaks the…