Coca Cola Introduces Signature Mixers For Tasty Alcohol Pairings
Coca Cola is making more moves when it comes to targeting more adult audiences since announcing a new set of Signature Mixers made for alcohol pairing. The four flavours are presented as Smoky, Spicy, Herbal, and Woody and have come to life by “innovative mixologists” from across Europe who know what customers really want.
The mixers are meant to be paired with dark liquors such as bourbon and rum and each flavour is sold in a Hutchinson glass bottle, the former bottle Coca Cola was sold in. The products will launch in the UK as of June, and we can only hope the product will make its way to North America in due time.
“Coca-Cola has always had a synergy with dark spirits and classic cocktails, from the inception of the iconic Cuba Libre in the late 1900s to the popular Whiskey & Coke in the early 20th century,” the company stated, The Independent. “With the rise of mixed drinks, we’re excited to announce the launch of Coca-Cola Signature Mixers, a specific range uniquely created to mix with dark spirits.”
- Ex-Panthers WR Rae Carruth Released From Prison 19 Years After GF’s Murder
- Megan Thee Stallion Channels "Hot Girl Meg" On "Fever" Album Cover
- The Hart Foundation Named To WWE 2019 Hall Of Fame Class
- Original Beach Boys reunite for SiriusXM Town Hall | The Music Universe
- Travis Scott & Kylie Jenner's Relationship On The Rocks After Cheating Accusations
- J. Cole's Manager Laughs Off Viral Clip Of Rapper's Clone Getting Punched
Adidas has today revealed the latest addition to Kanye West's ever-growing line of footwear, the Yeezy Desert Boot Rock, which is scheduled to release in the U.S. on April 13.The boots, priced…
Teairra Mari is not done. She recently took jabs at 50 Cent on Mother's day just because. And as the reality television star continues to throw shade, she recently shared a post…