Damian Lillard Will Agree To $191M Extension With Blazers: Report
Portland Trail Blazers All Star point guard Damian Lillard has been vocal about his desire to build a championship team in The City of Roses, and the team would obviously love for him to finish his career right where it started. Lillard currently has two years and roughly $62 million remaining on his deal, but he appears to be in line for a massive raise in just a few months.
According to Yahoo Sports’ Chris Haynes, Lillard and the Blazers are expected to sign off on a four-year, $191 million supermax contract extension this summer.
Lillard, who has spent each of his first seven seasons in Portland, will be eligible to sign the lucrative supermax contract extension this summer if he makes one of the three All-NBA teams, which seems to be a lock.
Back in March, ESPN’s
- Lakers' Kyle Kuzma Spotted With Kendall Jenner, Sparks Dating Rumors
- Will Smith & DJ Khaled Remake "Friend Like Me" For "Aladdin" Soundtrack
- Disney's X-Men Films Will Fall Under Kevin Feige's Control: Report
- Did Beyoncé Announce The "Everything Is Love" Release Date At Coachella?
- Chance the Rapper & Big Sean Hit the Studio
- Kylie Jenner's New Car Is A Customized "Ice Blue" Rolls Royce
Back in March, Conor McGregor became the topic of conversation once again as he was caught on camera in Miami smashing a phone out of the hands of a fan…
Chloe x Halle kicked off Sunday night time's Super Bowl singing their hearts out to the American nationwide anthem and if their household and mates had been followers sufficient, their…
After Game 4 between the Toronto Raptors and the Milwaukee Bucks, Drake became one of the biggest stories of the game thanks to his antics on the sideline. From trolling Giannis…