Damian Lillard Will Agree To $191M Extension With Blazers: Report
Portland Trail Blazers All Star point guard Damian Lillard has been vocal about his desire to build a championship team in The City of Roses, and the team would obviously love for him to finish his career right where it started. Lillard currently has two years and roughly $62 million remaining on his deal, but he appears to be in line for a massive raise in just a few months.
According to Yahoo Sports’ Chris Haynes, Lillard and the Blazers are expected to sign off on a four-year, $191 million supermax contract extension this summer.
Lillard, who has spent each of his first seven seasons in Portland, will be eligible to sign the lucrative supermax contract extension this summer if he makes one of the three All-NBA teams, which seems to be a lock.
Back in March, ESPN’s
- Kanye West Shows Of Potential New Yandhi Track At Sunday Service Concert
- Luke Bryan publicizes 2019 Sunset Repeat Tour | The Music Universe
- Meek Mill Lost To Drake In Ping Pong, With $100Okay On The Line
- Stevie J Reportedly Files For Custody Of Daughter With Joseline, Fears For Her Safety
- Usher Announces New Zaytoven-Produced Album "A" Releasing Tonight
- Halsey Twerks Her "Little" Booty To Chance The Rapper's "No Brainer" Verse
Chad Focus did the most for the sake of his music career and now he's facing up to 20 years in prison. According to Pitchfork, the Baltimore singer's one hit track,…
Just days after dropping off her latest track "Like I Used To" that was assumed to be about her ex, Ben Simmons, Tinshae has hopped on Instagram to share a sultry…