Daniel Cormier Divulges Who The Strongest Fighter He's Faced Is
Daniel Cormier is a legend in MMA and this weekend, he will be fighting against Stipe Miocic at UFC 241. Cormier is favored to win the heavyweight bout and another win would cement his legacy as one of the best ever. During a recent appearance on TMZ Sports, Cormier spoke about his upcoming fight and also revealed who he believes is the strongest person he has ever faced. Interestingly enough, Cormier opted to mention a fighter he has trained with as opposed to someone he has actually fought in a real match.
Khabib Nurmagomedov was Cormier’s immediate answer and has he explained, the two are actually good friends and train together at the American Kickboxing Academy.
- "Love & Hip Hop": Karlie Redd's Fiancé Breaks Up With Her Because Of MoneyBagg Yo
- 6LACK's "East Atlanta Love Letter" Debuts At No. three On Billboard 200
- Rich The Kid Is Already Wiped Out From Daddy Duties
- Jay-Z's Daughter Blue Ivy Pushed Her Grandmother To Remarry
- Bow Wow Threatens To Leak Erica Mena Sex Tape & She Responds
- AAF To Be Sued For Allegedly Taking Man's Idea
The feud between Machine Gun Kelly and Eminem is kind of old at this point but every so often, either one of them will take a jab at the other.…
Ciara recently opened up to PEOPLE about her health and fitness routine in comparison to the start of her career. The 33-year-old mother of two told the publication that she's 20…
In a weird flip of occasions, one among Soulja Boy’s SODMG associates, his personal buddy Lil 100 has apparently gone on a tangent about his older brother, threatening to show…