Daniel Cormier Divulges Who The Strongest Fighter He's Faced Is
Daniel Cormier is a legend in MMA and this weekend, he will be fighting against Stipe Miocic at UFC 241. Cormier is favored to win the heavyweight bout and another win would cement his legacy as one of the best ever. During a recent appearance on TMZ Sports, Cormier spoke about his upcoming fight and also revealed who he believes is the strongest person he has ever faced. Interestingly enough, Cormier opted to mention a fighter he has trained with as opposed to someone he has actually fought in a real match.
Khabib Nurmagomedov was Cormier’s immediate answer and has he explained, the two are actually good friends and train together at the American Kickboxing Academy.
- Kobe Bryant's Passing And The Ethics Of Reselling Sneakers
- Tommie Lee Denied Entry Into Mental Health Program Surrounding Child Abuse Case
- El Chapo's Daughter Marries Rival Drug Kingpen's Nephew In Mexican Cathedral
- Fans React To Travis Scott & Cactus Jack's "JACKBOYS" Compilation Project
- J.I.D. Gets In Heated Rap Battle With An "Elevator"
- Akon Launches Cryptocurrency Amid Jokes About Fighting Donald Trump
Cuddle season is here, especially for the Northerners which is why HBO's new rollout of content for the month of October is even more important than before. We've already been…
If you think of a modern West Coast banger, who do you picture on the track? Of the current generation of rappers, there are a few obvious choices. YG is…
Bill Simmons has made quite a name for himself over the years thanks to his approach to sports journalism and the fact that he loves the Boston Celtics more than…