Demi Lovato Shuts Down Troll Who Suggests She Needs To Go On A Diet
Demi Lovato had time to shut down an unnecessary comment she received on Instagram from a user who has since deleted their account. A user who went by @Selenuer posted an image of Demi leaving the gym in baggy clothes and wrote “hey demi dm me so we can discuss a diet plan for you,” The Whisp details.
According to the publication, Demi didn’t let the hurtful comment slide and responded in a sarcastic manner. “I actually am choosing not to diet and fall back into unhealthy behaviors at the risk of losing my sanity or mental health but thank you for the offer! Super sweet 💗.”
Kevin Winter/Getty Images
Not too long ago Demi slammed Instagram for allowing a fat-shaming advertisement to be present on her feed. “This is absolutely harmful to anyone who is easily influenced by societal pressures put on us by diet culture to constantly be losing weight in a world that teaches us to equate our value and worth with the way we look and especially anyone in recovery from an eating disorder,” she wrote at the time.
She added: “With how aware people are becoming of mental health and mental illnesses, I expect you guys to know better by allowing this advertisement to be allowed on your app. And shame on the game.”
Demi don’t play.
- "Avengers: Infinity War" Breaks $2 Billion At Box Office
- "Black Panther" Has Taken Precedence Over "Infinity War" For A Possible Oscar Run
- Marvin Bagley Says He’s NBA’s Best Rapper, Damian Lillard Responds
- High Schooler Faces 10 Years In Prison For Releasing Graphic School Shooting Song
- The Breakdown: Murs' Top 10 Albums Of 2018
- Mustard & Migos' "Pure Water" Cracks Top 10 On Hot R&B/Hip-Hop Songs Chart
Los Angeles, CA – There are a thousand reasons why Slim 400 should thank his lucky stars. The YG affiliate was shot nine times late last month as he was hanging out…
TMZ caught up with Offset on the strip and as per usual, the field reporters were able to to nab a pretty sensational headline. The topic of Kim Kardashian running…