Deontay Wilder Defeats Dominic Breazeale With Brutal First-Round KO
Prior to Deontay Wilder’s fight against Dominic Breazeale on Saturday night (May 18), he made some comments that stirred up some controversy. “His life is on the line for this fight… and I do mean his life,” Wilder told reporters. “I’m still trying to get me a body on my record… Dominic Breazeale asked for his. I didn’t go seek him, he seeked (sic) me. So if it comes, it comes.” Wilder didn’t stop there though. “This is the only sport where you can kill a man and get paid for it at the same time…so why not use my right to do so?” WBC president Mauricio Sulaiman called the comments “regrettable and completely against the spirit of our sport.” None the less, Wilder destroyed his opponent in the ring.
Wilder didn’t kill Breazeale, but he did knock him out in the first round of their fight. Wilder swung like a madman and struck Breazeale with a right that sent him tumbling. The punch came so fast and so hard that Breazeale looked confused as he laid on the ground, contemplating what had just happened. Wilder held on to his WBC heavyweight title with the win.
- OutKast: The 21st Century’s Greatest Hip-Hop Act
- Jennifer Lopez Shares Photos Of The Moment A-Rod Popped The Big Question
- Chris Brown Tells Offset To Square Up After Being Called A "Lame"
- 'A Star Is Born' will get dwelling video launch date | The Music Universe
- LeBron James’ HBO Show “The Shop” Official Trailer Released
- #DXCLUSIVE: Dezzy Hollow Paints Poverty Portraits In "EBT Boi II" Video
Attack on Titan is finally back for a third season. For those who may not know about this gruesome anime, it is one of the most violent and entertaining cartoons to…
It may not be Throwback Thursday, but Drake’s feeling nostalgic on Instagram. Drizzy shared a picture from back in the day featuring Soulja Boy, Trey Songz, Bow Wow and himself.…