Deontay Wilder Defeats Dominic Breazeale With Brutal First-Round KO
Prior to Deontay Wilder’s fight against Dominic Breazeale on Saturday night (May 18), he made some comments that stirred up some controversy. “His life is on the line for this fight… and I do mean his life,” Wilder told reporters. “I’m still trying to get me a body on my record… Dominic Breazeale asked for his. I didn’t go seek him, he seeked (sic) me. So if it comes, it comes.” Wilder didn’t stop there though. “This is the only sport where you can kill a man and get paid for it at the same time…so why not use my right to do so?” WBC president Mauricio Sulaiman called the comments “regrettable and completely against the spirit of our sport.” None the less, Wilder destroyed his opponent in the ring.
Wilder didn’t kill Breazeale, but he did knock him out in the first round of their fight. Wilder swung like a madman and struck Breazeale with a right that sent him tumbling. The punch came so fast and so hard that Breazeale looked confused as he laid on the ground, contemplating what had just happened. Wilder held on to his WBC heavyweight title with the win.
- Paul George, Nike Officially Introduce "NASA" PG3 Colorway
- Akademiks Claims The Game "Violates" Cyn Santana & Joe Budden On New Track
- Rich The Kid Flexes Traveling In A Private Jet: "It's Not Rented"
- Don Q Explains Why He Called Out Nicki Minaj & Says 6ix9ine Is His "Son"
- Joyner Lucas Quotes 6ix9ine While Reacting To Grammy Nomination
- Lil Nas X "Finally Learned" His Lesson After Bailing Face First On Sidewalk
The Nike Air Force One was the primary Nike shoe to ever retro and has turn out to be a staple of anyone's sneaker closet. Walk into any Footlocker or…
This 12 months's Super Bowl will likely be a grudge match between two of the most effective offensive groups within the league, the New England Patriots and the Los Angeles…
This 12 months's best world phenomenon must be Fortnite. The recreation has attracted so many gamers and this 12 months has been its strongest by far. Season 6 premiered just…