DJ Clark Kent x Okay-Swiss Collab Honors Black History Month: First Look
DJ Clark Kent has partnered with Okay-Swiss to have fun Black History Month with the discharge of a specifically designed Classic 88 sneaker, honoring black historical past and tradition.
The DJ Clark Kent x Okay-Swiss Classic 88 is highlighted by alternating black, inexperienced and purple stripes impressed by the pan-African flag.
(Image Via Okay-Swiss)
The particular version sneakers are constructed of a premium leather-based in a fuller, sturdier composition whereas nonetheless that includes conventional Okay-Swiss options that followers of the all-leather tennis shoe have grown accustomed to.
“The iconic Okay-Swiss 5 stripes are adorned within the colours impressed by the pan-African flag with purple symbolizing the uniting blood of all African individuals, black for a permanent mild shed upon all black individuals, and inexperienced representing the verdant pure wealth of the African continent. The signature three-piece toe and D-ring lace up invoke heritage court docket fashion whereas a molded rubber outsole ship unmatched consolation and traction.”
The collaborative kicks will launch subsequent Wednesday, February 20 at choose shops together with Foot Locker.
- YG Says Alleged Robbery Victim Instigated Altercation: Report
- The Weeknd Sued For Allegedly Stealing "Starboy" Comic Book From Writer
- Tamar Braxton And Lolo Jones Almost Come To Blows In The Big Brother House
- Justin Timberlake Teases Pharrell-Produced Single 'Supplies'
- Air Jordan 13 "Island Nights" Rumored For November Release
- Pacman Jones Tells Fellow NFLers "Figure Out Another Way" To Protest
Moneybagg Yo has unveiled the tracklist for his Bet On Me EP, which is scheduled to drop on Friday (July 27). “7 On Da Cum Out!! #FreshLick #Strictly4DaStreets #BetOnMeEp? 7/27…
Tory Lanez will sleep like a child come 12 months's finish. The man has put in work because the onset of 2018, kicking the 12 months off with Memories Don't Die. Later…