DJ Khaled Explains Why Asahd Is Executive Producer Of His Album
Since Asahd was born, DJ Khaled has been boasting about his adorable son and how much inspiration he gets from being his father and raising him. Asahd has been named executive producer of DJ Khaled’s previous tape Grateful and more recently his latest effort, Father of Asahd. The two-year-old already has an empire crafted for him and his future laid out and it’s for that reason why DJ Khaled made the executive move.
“As a parent, you’re supposed to set up your son, your daughter and give them security,” the mega-producer explained on CBS This Morning as seen in the clip below. “You have to raise them with love but as my duty, I need to set up his future. You know how people set up a college [fund], I start from birth. The minute he came out, the minute it’s on.”
Khaled further explained how something as small as a hot dog stand would be in Asahd’s name. “The way I walk, the way I breathe, the way I move – I represent my son,” he added. “When my son came into my life I became greater.”
Watch the full clip below and stream DJ Khaled’s tape here and let us know what you think in the comments.
- Anderson .Paak & Andre 3000 Kick Back In The Studio
- Kyrie Irving Is Reportedly On The Cusp Of Signing With The Nets
- Drake Invites LeBron James & Travis Scott Onstage To Perform "Sicko Mode" In LA
- DJ Khaled Shares Appreciation Post For Asahd: He's "Taught Me So Many Things"
- Nicki Minaj Announces 'Student of the Game' College Fund Winners
- "Coming To America 2" Adds Rick Ross, Leslie Jones, & Wesley Snipes To Cast
Los Angeles, CA – In his first official launch of 2019, IDK unleashes “Trigger Happy,” an brisk monitor accompanied by a trippy, neon-tinged music video. IDK, who’s at present engaged…