DJ Khaled Previews Air Jordan 4 "What The" Colorway: New Images
Jordan Brand released a plethora of Air Jordan 4s this year in celebration of the silhouette’s 30th anniversary, including some all-time classics and unreleased designs, and there’s even more in store for this holiday season and beyond.
Among the 4s set to release in the near future is a “What The” colorway, featuring elements from each of the four original Air Jordan 4 colorways: “White Cement,” “Bred,” “Military Blue,” and “Fire Red.” The kicks also come equipped with the beloved “Nike Air” branding on the mismatched heel tabs.
Jordan Brand has not yet unleashed the official photos but we’ve seen plenty of leaks on instagram to know exactly what to expect. Just last night, DJ Khaled took to the ‘gram to provide his followers with an in-hand look at the Air Jordan 4 mashup, which is rumored to release on November 23 for the retail price of $200.
Check out that photo, as well as some other detailed shots, in the IG posts embedded below.
- G-Eazy & Halsey Were Working On New Music A Few Days Before Break Up
- Romeo Re-ignites Beef With Bow Wow Over "Angela Simmons Love Triangle"
- Juelz Santana Denied Permission To Attend VMA's By Court: Report
- R. Kelly Videotaped Shopping With Alleged Sex Cult Victim
- Clippers' Montrezl Harrell Debuts "Tupac" & "Rocket Power" Air Jordan Customs
- Ellen DeGeneres Hilariously Tries To Take Over Michelle Obama's Costco Book Signing
Cardi B’s talk show invasion isn’t over. After co-hosting “The Tonight Show,” the mom-to-be stopped by “Ellen” on Thursday (April 19), where she opened about everything from pregnancy to stripping.…
Atlanta, GA – Ty Dolla $ign was facing 15 years in prison after reportedly being busted by Atlanta police for possession of cocaine and marijuana in Septemeber. Now, the Grammy…
After 21 years and seasons with the Dallas Mavericks, 40-year-old NBA star Dirk Nowitzki has officially retired from the NBA. Last night the Mavericks scored a 120-109 win against the Phoenix…