Dragon Ball Z x Adidas ZX 500 RM "Son Goku" Images Surface
Earlier this year it was reported that Adidas had a Dragon Ball Z sneaker collaboration in the works, featuring seven different Adidas sneakers inspired by Dragon Ball Z characters.
Photoshopped images of the DBZ x Adidas collection surfaced shortly after the announcement, but today we have our first look at a real version of the “Son Goku” Adidas ZX 500 RM. The kicks, which utilize the beloved Boost midsole, feature an orange, yellow, navy and red colorway inspired by Goku’s outfit. According to reports, the shoes are expected to launch in August as one of the first pairs of the seven-sneaker collection.
The kicks will reportedly drop in pairs, with Goku going head-to-head with Frieza in August, followed by Cell vs Gohan in September, and Vegeta vs Majin Buu in November. Lastly, the collection will conclude with a Shenron-inspired sneaker in December.
Take a look at early images of the Adidas ZX500 RM “Son Goku” in the IG post embedded below and stay tuned for additional details.
- A$AP Rocky Pleads Not Guilty In Assault Trial With His Mother In Court
- Winona Ryder Married Keanu Reeves In "Dracula" & Might Still Be Married
- Lil Wayne's Young Money Sports Signs Top NFL Draft Prospect DeAndre Baker
- T.I. Joins Justin Timberlake On Stage In Atlanta To Perform "My Love" & More
- H.E.R. Performs "I Am" On "The Tonight Show" Ahead Of Her North American Tour
- Asian Doll Shares "UFC" Album Release Date & Tour Dates
It's fairly uncommon for modern-day NFL nostril tackles to obtain any sort of reward for his or her pace or explosiveness, however Linval Joseph of the Minnesota Vikings is able…
Los Angeles Lakers superstar LeBron James has completely cornered the "Taco Tuesday" market, taking the internet by storm with a new video each and every week in celebration of the…
Backed by loads of well-built dancers who aren’t afraid of getting moist, Nicki Minaj has lifted the purple curtain on her up to date “Good Form” single full with a…