Drake & French Montana Spotted Shooting Music Video For Unreleased Collab
A couple weeks ago, a snippet of an unreleased collab between Drake & French Montana surfaced online after it was debuted at a nightclub in NYC. It was rumored at the time that the collab would be off French’s next album, and while we’re still unsure if that’s true, it looks like the two superstars recently linked up to shoot a music video for it.
Drake & French were spotted filming the music video in South Bronx this weekend along with the legendary Slick Rick, who reportedly let Drake borrow all his gold chains for the video. You might’ve noticed Drake & French photographed together in some outrageous gold chains this weekend, and that’s reportedly due to the video shoot.
We’re still in the dark about the title of the record or where exactly it’ll end up on, but with a music video on the way, it looks to have a big label push behind it. I wouldn’t be surprised if it’s the first single off French’s next album, but we’ll have to wait and see.
Check out the pics & footage from the video set (below) and keep it locked for further details about the unreleased song.
- Nas' Daughter Accidentally Embarrasses the Rapper Online
- Jussie Smollett Reportedly Rehearsed Attack With "Empire" Extras
- Mary J. Blige Will Receive Lifetime Achievement Award At 2019 BET Awards
- Ezekiel Elliott Will Pay For Funeral Of Murdered 14-Year-Old Football Star
- Offset Shares Heartfelt Message To His Firstborn Son On ninth Birthday
- Air Jordan 4 "Raptors" Foot Locker Release Locations Revealed
Cardi B apparently has had sufficient of the pretend tales written about her. On Wednesday evening, the BRonx sensation determined to hop on IG and get a number of issues…
Week-Long “Spring Blake” Celebration March 11-17th Ole Red Gatlinburg, the third Blake Shelton-inspired bar, restaurant and music venue owned and operated by Ryman Hospitality Properties, Inc., invitations company to ditch…