Drake Waves Goodbye To Giannis Antetokounmpo After Fouling Out
Drake is one of the biggest artists in the world and if there is one thing for certain when it comes to the Canadian rapper, it’s that he has no shame when it comes to his love of the Toronto Raptors. During the playoffs, Drake can be seen hunkered down at his courtside seat, cheering on the team with about as much passion as any other fan in the crowd. Sometimes, the rapper will tend to go a bit overboard and chirp the opposing players from the sideline. During Sunday night’s Raptors win in Game 3, that’s exactly what he did with Giannis Antetokounmpo being his unlucky target.
In the second overtime, Giannis fouled out of the game which gave the Raptors a prime opportunity to win. Eventually, the team took full advantage as they came away victorious by a score of 118-112. When Giannis left the game, Drake waved goodbye to the Bucks superstar in a moment of pure pettiness.
As Antetokounmpo made his way to the bench, you can see Drake yelling “Bye” as the crowd erupts into a massive cheer. It’s just another instance of the rapper loving his hometown team so we can’t really blame him for this.
Perhaps we will see these antics again on Tuesday night when both teams take the court in Toronto for Game 4.
- Dez Bryant's Trainer Believes He Can Still Be A Dominant NFL Player
- Cardi B Says She Wants To Drop New Album This Year, Feels Pressure From 1st Record's Success
- Offset May Have Been The Reason For Cardi B & Ex Manager Lawsuit
- Twitch To Stream "Pokemon" Marathon With 19 Seasons & 16 Movies
- Kodak Black Banned By LA's "Power 106" Over Lauren London Comments
- Chris Brown Accused Of Withholding Cell Phone Records By Alleged Rape Victim
Boston Celtics level guard Terry Rozier inked a cope with Puma this previous Summer, making him one of many few non-rookie NBA gamers to signal with the revived model. As a part…
Golden State Warriors superstar Kevin Durant is scheduled to undergo an MRI on Tuesday, and it is expected that the results will confirm he suffered a torn achilles during Monday night's…