Dreezy Signs With PUMA, Stars In New "Cali Bold" Campaign
PUMA has officially announced that it has tapped Interscope recording artist, Dreezy to join its growing roster, which already includes fellow musicians Selena Gomez, Meek Mill, Big Sean, G-Eazy, Yo Gotti, and YBN Cordae, among others.
Making her debut in the brand’s new CALI Bold campaign, PUMA selected the hip-hop star as the energetic new face of its campaign due in-part to her incredible fashion sense as well as further integrating music with fashion and sports, a hybrid culture PUMA has become known for.
“I’m so excited to work with a genuine brand like PUMA, that matches my style and energy!” says Dreezy.
An evolution from PUMA’s signature California silhouette, the women’s-specific CALI Bold is an all-white sneaker with contrasting bold PUMA branding on the outsole. The kicks, retailing for $80, will be available in stores and online PUMA.com starting June 20.
- Kawhi Leonard Gifted Key To The City Of Toronto: Video
- Lil Wayne, Big Sean, ASAP Rocky & More Read Mean Tweets On Jimmy Kimmel Live
- Curren$y & His Girlfriend Reveal The Gender Of Their Baby
- 'Travis Tritt: Homegrown' set for AXS TV June 2nd | The Music Universe
- Yolanda Hadid Says None Of Her Children Have Ever Used "Fillers Or Botox"
- Vic Mensa Explains Why He Uses "America's Prized White Children" In Music Video
Chance the Rapper is reaching out to the youth of Chicago, and in flip, he is educating the world. The younger rapper dropped off a brand new video, the place…
Over the past few weeks, the United States Women's National Soccer Team has been dominating at the FIFA Women's World Cup and are now set to face off in the…
Azealia Banks has been a thorn in Iggy Azalea's aspect ever since her debut in America.It all began when Azealia accusing Iggy of stealing her namesake, claims that have been confirmed…