Dreezy Signs With PUMA, Stars In New "Cali Bold" Campaign
PUMA has officially announced that it has tapped Interscope recording artist, Dreezy to join its growing roster, which already includes fellow musicians Selena Gomez, Meek Mill, Big Sean, G-Eazy, Yo Gotti, and YBN Cordae, among others.
Making her debut in the brand’s new CALI Bold campaign, PUMA selected the hip-hop star as the energetic new face of its campaign due in-part to her incredible fashion sense as well as further integrating music with fashion and sports, a hybrid culture PUMA has become known for.
“I’m so excited to work with a genuine brand like PUMA, that matches my style and energy!” says Dreezy.
An evolution from PUMA’s signature California silhouette, the women’s-specific CALI Bold is an all-white sneaker with contrasting bold PUMA branding on the outsole. The kicks, retailing for $80, will be available in stores and online PUMA.com starting June 20.
- Meek Mill's Grandmother's House Vandalized With Racial Remarks
- RJ Barrett Only Meeting With Knicks, Says NY “Is The Place I Want To Be”
- Michael Irvin Demands Cure For Cancer After Being "Paralyzed" By Scare
- Drake Announces New Music Coming Today
- Tyga Loves Blinged Out Watches, But Admits He Never Uses Them To Tell Time
- HBO Reveals Trailer For "A Black Lady Sketch Show" Series
Donald Trump's social media antics continuously offer entertainment. Since his arrival in the White House, it seems the 45th president's tweets have gone onto becoming a source of comedic relief…
Bow Wow has been in the spotlight since he was a teenager. Now 31, the So So Def rapper is so tired of fame, he says he’s ready to quit…
Mary J. Blige finalized her divorce from Kendu Isaacs in June however evidently his eldest daughter nonetheless has loads of soiled laundry to air out. In a since-deleted Instagram submit,…