Duke Star RJ Barrett Declares For NBA Draft: Report
The NCAA March Madness tournament has come to a close which means young basketball starts across the country will be declaring for the NBA Draft this June. A plethora of players have already made their draft intentions clear, although no one from the Duke Blue Devils had made an announcement. That all changed today when RJ Barrett took to Twitter to say thanks to the Blue Devils for a great season, all while letting us know that he plans to play in the NBA next season.
It was amazing to play for Coach K, play for the brotherhood. It was a dream of mine to play at Duke ever since I was a young kid. It’s also a dream of mine to play in the NBA and have great success there,” Barrett said in the video. “I’m looking forward to coming back and supporting the Blue Devils any way I can.”
Barrett is expected to be a top-five pick in the upcoming draft, alongside his teammate Zion Williamson who many believe will be the surefire number one pick. Zion has yet to declare for the draft but all signs indicate that he will.
Both Barrett and Zion will be highlighting this year’s draft alongside Ja Morant of Murray State, who also declared for the draft.
- La La & Carmelo Anthony Are Seemingly Back Together Nearly Two Years After Split
- Jay Electronica Ditches Instagram & Twitter Following Eminem-Bashing Tweet
- "Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order" Full Demo Highlights Lightsaber Combat
- Adidas NMD R1 Gets Palm Trees Added To The Midsole: Details
- Palace Teases Polo Ralph Lauren Collaboration With Giant Tokyo Billboards
- Nas, Snoop Dogg, Big Boi, Pharrell, and More Honor Martin Luther King Jr.
For the past few weeks, Kylie Jenner was catching all kinds of heat for her Kylie Skin debut since people called her out for not being authentically vegan, using a filter in…
Young Thug is taking a break from music. The prolific Atlanta rapper, who recently changed his name to Sex, has announced that he will not release any music this year…