Dwayne Johnson, Kevin Hart & Seth Rogen Entertain The Idea Of Teaming For A Movie
Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson may be busy promoting his Skyscraper movie and also working on his numerous other films, but it doesn’t mean he can’t chat about more upcoming remakes. A loyal fan tweeted at The Rock suggesting he and Seth Rogen team up with Kevin Hart for a modern version on the 1987 film, Three Men and A Baby.
Dwayne joked that the characters would have to be altered just a little, forcing the title to really be “Two Men and a lil shit head.” Seth jumped in on the thread adding: “With no CGI, @KevinHart4real could easily play the baby.”
As for Kevin’s expectations of the role he just needs one thing: action. “I’m fine with that as long as the baby has a bunch of action scenes,” he tweeted.
It’s safe to say the talk about a remake is all in good fun, but the trio teaming up for any kind of movie would be one worth watching.
- Dave East Organizes Candlelight Vigil For Nipsey Hussle In New York
- Stan Lee's Final Video Message Of Gratitude: "I Love My Fans"
- 6LACK Hints At Upcoming Collaboration With J. Cole
- Lakers Reveal: "Brandon Ingram Expected To Miss Remainder Of Season"
- Tory Lanez Clarifies That He Wasn't Involved With Brawl Outside Of LIV
- New Music: Rich Da Kid feat. Gucci Mane, YG, & 2 Chainz 'Plug Walk (Remix)'
Last year, the disparate minds of Quality Control joined forces to drop off Control The Streets Volume 1, a project that wisely taught us what to call a hater in a time…
Just yesterday we posted about Halsey and Yungblud and the way they had been noticed outdoors the singer's Los Angeles house taking in groceries and a few guitar tools. The couple…