Dwyane Wade Will Be Offered "Monster Deal" To Sign In China: Report
A noted basketball insider operating out of China has learned that the Xinjiang Flying Tigers of the CBA are readying a “monster” contract proposal for next season, in a attempt to lure him away from a bench role in the NBA. The timing couldn’t be any better considering Wade is currently embroiled in a tour of China to promote his sneaker deal with Li-Ning, a company that offered a lifetime sponsorship.
Wade has notified the Miami Heat that he is unsure of his options, after hearing his clubs preliminary pitch. Dwyane conveyed that in a message to the Associated Press:
Wade has many options at his disposal. He can either continue plying his trade at highest alongside his peers, for however long, or he can bolt to China, a move that would help him transition into retirement and broaden his brand. Tough decisions lie ahead.
- Megan Thee Stallion & Teyana Taylor Twerk Closely As Trey Songz Readies To Risk It All
- LeBron James, Ben Simmons Team Up In NYC Pickup Game: Video
- Trump Is A One-Pump Chump: Porn Star Stormy Daniels Says He Lasted "2 Minutes"
- NBA YoungBoy's Pregnant Ex-Girlfriend Jania Looks Like She's About To Pop
- Ice Cube Announces New Tour Dates With Snoop Dogg In Tow
- 50 Cent Shares Photos Of Himself With A Woman Leaving People Thinking He's In A Relationship
Last week, it was reported that Cleveland rapper Q Money was wanted for murder after Calvin Chappell, an aspiring artist, was found dead inside a home. Shortly after the news…
First joint headlining present will probably be at Las Vegas’ The Joint In advance of multi-platinum promoting artist Brett Young’s triple play in Los Angeles (Saturday, March 23rd – Monday,…
There's been a ton of chatter surrounding Hustlers, the upcoming stripper film with a star-studded cast. With Jennifer Lopez taking the lead role, there was already a ton of excitement but when…