El Chapo Allegedly Killed Cartel Boss' Brother Over A Handshake Insult
Joaquin “El Chapo” Guzman’s trial has begun with witness testimonies, one among which is Jesus “El Rey” Zambada who was related to the defendant’s Sinaloa cartel. The man defined to the courtroom how a turf battle between Sinaloa and Juarez enterprises was initiated by a handshake, or reasonably, the shortage of 1.
According to the witness, the drug lord attended a gathering with Rodolfo Carrillo Fuentes in 2004. Fuentes’ brother, Vicente Carrillo, Fuentes was answerable for the Juarez cartel on the time.
An infuriated Guzman is claimed to have expressed his unwell will stemming from this expertise to his right-hand man, Ismael “El Mayo” Zambada, who occurs to be the witness’ brother. Jesus Zambada recalled his sibling alerting him of the state of affairs:
Fuentes was killed later that 12 months, prompting a serious fallout between the Juarez and Sinaloa cartels. The two teams had beforehand fashioned an alliance. Guzman’s youthful brother, Arturo Guzman Loera, was killed that very same 12 months as commanded by Vicente Carillo. A full-on battle between the 2 cartels was initiated from then.
- Michael B. Jordan Surprises Students With School Visit & Inspirational Speech
- Lindsay Lohan Talks Instagram Feud With Kim Kardashian: "I Was Just Confused"
- Grand Ole Opry, WSM-AM saluting Randy Travis for 60th birthday | The Music Universe
- Police Grants 93-Year-Old Woman's Dying Wish Of Being Arrested
- Tyga Teases Upcoming Single With Chris Brown & Marshmello
- Kenny Chesney 2019 tickets on sale Dec seventh | The Music Universe
Los Angeles, CA – Donald Glover may not have walked away with any trophies, but he caused quite a stir with his appearance at the 2018 Emmy Awards. On Monday…
DeMarcus Cousins dropped a stable 24 factors within the Golden State Warriors win in opposition to the Charlotte Hornets on Monday night time. The crew received by a rating of…
AL.com has reported the bizarre and upsetting news of 27-year-old Marshae Jones, who has been indicted for the death of her unborn child after she was shot in the stomach back in…