Elon Musk Rolls Out The Cybertruck For Dinner At Nobu in Malibu
Where does one go when they want to be seen and simultaneously make a splash doing so?… Nobu. According to TMZ, Elon Musk took his Cybertruck creation out for a spin to Nobu in Malibu where onlookers gawked at the futuristic-looking truck. At a venue where cameras are flashing every other second, it was the Cybertruck that received the most attention on Saturday night. The valet kept the Tesla beauty outside for all to see and people were not disappointed.
Mark Brake/Getty Images
At one point, Musk emerged from the restaurant with actor Ed Norton to show him the automobile in all its glory. There is definitely reason for people to be excited about seeing the Cybertruck on the road as it will not be available to the public until 2021 or 2022. Elon Musk had a snafu with the Cybertruck, namely the glass shattering on the supposedly shatterproof glass after being struck with metal balls. But on Saturday night there were no snafus to be seen except maybe if you include Musk running over a pylon on his way out of the parking lot.
Perhaps not the best exit, but all in all it looks like both Musk and the already infamous Cybertruck had a good night.
- Juice WRLD Hit With $15M Lawsuit By Band Yellowcard Over "Lucid Dreams": Report
- Tyson Beckford Continues Kim Kardashian Feud By Insisting He's Not Gay
- Killer Mike Hosts The Premiere Of "Martell Home Live" With Special Guests
- Mass Shooting In Thousand Oaks California Leaves 12 Dead: Report
- Dierks Bentley 'Living' with five-year-old son in new video | The Music Universe
- Kanye West Vs. Drake: A Complete History
ABCs of Metallica hits shelves this fall Metallica is adding children’s book to its repertoire. The heavy metal gods have announced its new children’s book, ABCs of Metallica, will be…
Hollywood, CA – The 91st Academy Awards came about on the Dolby Theatre in Los Angeles on Sunday night time (February 23). Par for the course, Hollywood’s greatest and brightest…