Father Of Kidnapped 13-Year-Old North Carolina Girl Denied Visa To Attend Her Funeral
Noé Aguilar is the daddy of Hania Noelia Aguilar, a 13-year-old lady whose life was tragically ended. Haina was kidnapped whereas ready outdoors her Lumberton, North Carolina residence to be pushed to highschool by relations when she was compelled right into a relative’s automobile by a person she didn’t acknowledge, based on FBI accounts. An Amber Alert was subsequently issued and the search Hania for lasted for weeks earlier than her physique was recovered in a physique of water close to a rural street in Robeson County on November 27. Haina was finally raped and killed.
Haina’s father Noé Aguilar utilized for a Visa to journey to the United States to attend his daughter’s funeral was denied on the grounds that he supposedly “did not have sufficient ties to his residence nation, Guatemala,” Aguilar’s legal professional Naimeh Salem informed CNN. “That shouldn’t be true,” Salem maintains. “He has household there and his personal enterprise.” During a short phone interview, Aguilar opened up concerning the anguish and disappointment he skilled upon studying that his software was denied. “I had hoped they might discover it of their hearts to let me be there for my daughter’s funeral.”
- Lil Wayne Dubbed The "Rap Ambassador" Of New Orleans By NOLA Congressman
- Dennis Graham Says Drake's Lyrics About Him Are Fabricated To Sell Records
- Jim Jones Blesses Harlem With Max B Collaborations
- Lonely Child: Youngboy Never Broke Again & Rappers Growing Up In The Spotlight
- Chris Paul's Rumored Original Preferred Trade Destination Revealed
- Cardi B Praised By Anna Wintour For Her Met Gala Look: "She Looked Unbelievable"
Kendrick Lamar graces the cover Vanity Fair. For the magazine’s August issue (“The Gospel According to Kendrick”), writer Lisa Robinson caught up with the Compton kingpin in the midst his…
It's been stated numerous times before but it bears repeating that the Air Jordan 1 is quite possibly the most iconic Jordan Brand silhouette of all-time. The shoe first released…