Fear Of God x Nike Air Skylon 2 Set To Release Next Week
Fresh off the discharge of the Nike Air Fear of God 1 comes one other undertaking from Jerry Lorenzo’s Fear of God and Nike. This time round, the 2 have partnered up for a pair of Nike Air Skylon II colorways, each of that are set to launch on December 27 for the retail worth of $150.
The FOG x Nike Air Skylon II is obtainable in two colorways: “White/Black-Light Bone” and “Black/Sail-Fossil.” The early 90s operating sneaker comes geared up with an expensive leather-based internal lining and a brand new toggle lacing system in addition to shiny, black patent leather-based swooshes and Fear Of God script close to the heel.
Select retailers may have the kicks in inventory subsequent week, together with SneakersnStuff, END., AFEW and Solebox.
Check out some extra pictures and launch procedures within the posts embedded beneath.
- Jay-Z. Erykah Badu & Others Declined Lifetime's R. Kelly Doc, Producer Says
- Tyga Reportedly Owes $200Ok To Canadian Marketing Company
- Dave East Makes Acting Debut With First Movie, Netflix Original "Beats"
- School Bus Driver Leaves 30 Kids Stranded After Drunkenly Yelling: "Go F*ck Yourselves"
- "Ride Along" Actor Gary Owen Calls Out Delta Airlines For Racially Profiling His Wife
- Amber Rose Professes Her Love for 21 Savage
New England Patriots owner Robert Kraft became the subject of Twitter memes and more importantly, a legal case after it was revealed that he was caught on camera, allegedly soliciting…
Thanks to the play of James Harden, who has a 30 level streak of 31 video games, the Houston Rockets have established themselves as a prime staff within the Western…
The Big Bang Theory has been one of the most popular shows on television for eleven years. The sitcom has finally reached the end of its road though. As reported by Variety, Warner…